The undead legion

A lone man could be seen sitting inside a dark office,

He wore an admiral's uniform that was tattered and destroyed with one sleeve missing, He had a fire on his lone eye while the other was covered by an eyepatch. He had sold his soul to gain his undeath and he was happy with it. He worked for his new master and became one of the most trusted and valued undead leaders of the whole legion.

"Show them no mercy," The man said calmly as intense black flames surrounded him, burning his tattered uniform to ashes only to be replaced by a sinister-looking one.

Standing up, the 7th paragon of the undead legion went out of his office and stood tall on the bridge of the ship, it was a man of war with skeletal designs, she was a beautiful ship, armed with 56 cannons on each broadside, four triple-barreled r...

Standing up, the 7th paragon of the undead legion went out of his office and stood tall on the bridge of the ship, it was a man of war with skeletal designs, she was a beautiful ship, armed with 56 cannons on each broadside, four triple-barreled rapid-fire cannons in the front and 8 high-power, high precision fire. 

The scene soon changed to see the lone ship heading towards an armada of organic-looking ships. You can practically hear the smirk of the paragon as he took the wheel on hand and looked at the armada. 

"No mercy, no retreat, no surrender!" The paragon ordered as he turned the wheel of the ship turning in as it led them inside the storm-trapped armada of the nation.

"Their souls will all belong to us! To the undead legion! To Dage the evil!"

one by one, the armada containing thirty ships fell. The paragon took advantage of the weather and the whirlpools surrounding the area. As each salvo of cannonballs hit the nation ships, quickly exploding them. 

A ship on their path was brutally rammed in half and exploded while shooting them as their ship was cut in half. The battle was now almost over, as only a single ship remains, out of the thirty ships of the armada only half of them remained useable. The paragon confidently walked towards the boarded ship alone being the first one to do so.

He merely leaned to the side, dodging a claw while impaling his attacker with his lance.

energy accumulated itself on the spear's skull, the energy exploded causing the body of the Nation member to be thrown back and disintegrate

energy accumulated itself on the spear's skull, the energy exploded causing the body of the Nation member to be thrown back and disintegrate. Flicking the blood of the paragon looked at the surrendered crew as he removed his faceplate

 Flicking the blood of the paragon looked at the surrendered crew as he removed his faceplate

To reveal the merciless face of the late commander Forest of the author commander alliance. 

"Do you fear death?"Commander Forest- no, Undead legion Paragon, Chirith asked without any emotion as his crew started to slaughter the enemies one-by-one taking their souls. A smirk presented itself on his face as he looked at his new enslaved undead recruits. 

"Welcome, to the undead legion,"