...

Former commander Forest of the author commander alliance is seen inside a building tied up.

For some reason he was forgotten by the rest of the alliance and fleet. If you want know why it was because something tried to eat him.

He was in a room all alone tied up and had a ball and chain on his leg.  Someone really hated him.

"If I die... I wanna say sorry to Markwindle as I was the cause why his porn was burnt by his wives when Nagato, Mutsu and I had a picnic."

"I'm sorry Justin, I accidentally showed Alice how to get in and out of your room, spy on you when ai was drunk."

"I'm sorry Matt. I'm sorry that I missed your wedding and that I accidentally blew up one of your planes.You can have my heavily modified next gen fighter plane."

"I'm sorry Windle chan for spying on your date with Zeppy."

"I'm sorry Blagoj for drinking and stealing several od your high quality super soldier coffee that was limited edition."

"I'm sorry Downneck for making you a chibi and have you get chased by your harems and gets snu snu'ed for a week straight."

"I'm sorry Itsuka for failing to save your wife from the first siren war."

"I'm sorry Porty for letting you down you too.."

Forest is now too weak as he was starved and beaten at the Gulag. He was at the lowest level. He was forgotten and all alone. No one remembered him. The girls who loved him forgot him, his daughters did as well. His beloved nieces and nephews never recognized him. His sisters and brothers from the Alliance forgot him as well.

Several cracks can be heard as Forest chuckled. It was really the most appropriate end for him, A dog's death.

"I guess I'm off to hell." he said as the whole Gulag collapsed and the last thing he saw was the whole underground Gulag crashing down on him with a sad smile.

"Sorry Jackie... Daddy will be gone for a while..."