The reason why the royal navy hates me

A beautiful day inside the base.

the birds are singing, the flowersare blooming, and the goddamn paperwork is piling up.

The admiral looked at the faction whose paperwork belonged to and it was from the Royal navy. A tick mark appeared onhis head and glared at the stack.

Forest: That stupid brat!

Forest: *sighs and calls for his secretary,  HMS Monarch.*

The red-head secretary of the admiral gracefully entered the room and smiled at her close friend

The red-head secretary of the admiral gracefully entered the room and smiled at her close friend. She noticed the annoyed expression on her frien's face as well as the large stack of paperwork on th Royal Navy faction. She understood what he wanted to say but kept quiet.

Forest: Ah Monarch, welcome back from your commission. Want something to drink?

He asked, walking towards the table near the wall before looking at her.

Monarch: Juice will be fine. How was your day Commander?

Forest smiled at her before pouring her a glass of orange juice.

Forest: As you can see, the brat is giving me headaches as usual. And just call me forest while we're alone, it's weird you know.

Monarch smiled and drabk her juice slowly.

Monarch: now you get why I do not trust Her of all people.

Forest: Yeah... I swear if she won't come to pick it up I will lock her in a cell until she finishes it all. I'm THIS FUCKING CLOSE to exploding at her. We already lost an amount of gold, information and time as well as several trade partners thanks to her laziness.

Monarch: I can come and get her now.

Forest: No, I'll give her a chance until I finish today's work at 16:30 hours. If she doesn't show up by then... After all, she volunteered for this job and proudly stated that she could do it alone.

Monarch: *sighs and place a calming hand on her friend's shoulder.* Calm down forest.

Forest: Sorry for the outburst. You should rest. It's close to our noon breaks anyways.

Monarch: Well, not until you come with me.

Forest sighed but did give her a smile.

Forest: Fine then...

#a lunch and a few hours later.*

Forest looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was time.

Forest: Monarch.

Monarch: Yes Commander?

Forest: Bring the brat towards one of the solitary confinements and arrange someone to deliver the paperworks there. You have free reign towards  her and make her finish her work and only allow her to eat at the given schedule.

Forest turn towards his trusted secretary who nodded at him.

Monarch: Very well commander.

*timeskip brought to you by Forest flirting with some girls from Eagle Union and having a stareoff with Washington.*

Inside the solitary confinement a young blonde girl sits alone doing paperwork while having no light save for the lightbulb. Lights sobs could be heard from her. In front of her was Monarch along along with Konigsberg

QE: *shivering* I'm sorry I'll finish my work now...

After Queen Elizabeth finished her isolation and her work she had ptsd and developed claustrophobia. Seeing this most of the royal navy save for a few started their goal to daily harras their commander to make him pay only for them to eat dirt as they were easily fought back by their commander along with some of his guards.