I'm done!

(play the song while reading this)
An ordinary day in the fleet...

FUCK THIS SHIT! ONE MORE ATTACK! ONE MORE AND I WILL FUCKING QUIT AND GO BACK TO CHALDEA!

Forest is seen working on his office with his guard up and an invisible pressure in the area.

*knock*

*bang*

The doors hinge was blown off by a gunshot from Forest's pistol. The door slowly opened to reveal a blue-haired maid and a blonde-haired maid from Royal navy.

Forest: ...*stares at them before taking out a cylinder from the table and put it on the table. taps the table in a rhythmn and rests his chin on his knuckle. *

Neptune: Commander, did you know how much expectations I had of you originally? It's such a shame that you won't ever get to know it now. *summons her spear.*

Sheffield: So the master has a similar build to harmful bugs. This world is truly filled with unbelievable things. *takes her pistols out*

Neptune: Hey Sheffield, I think it's time to take out the trash.

Sheffield: you're right it is our duty as maids.

Forest: Don't blink...

Neptune: huh?

Sheffield: *rises eyebrow*

Forest: *puts a hat on and looks.* I,m faster than lightning.

The maids both go into their stances and then it happened.

*bang*

Six shots were fired in an instant. Sheffield's guns were disarmed and bullet wounds were on her hands, Neptune let of her spear in order to stop the bleeding on her upper arm.

Forest: *runs towards the window but stops as he see the Royal navy with their weapons out.* ... a mutiny? I expected this from the vichya dominion but for the royal navy...

KGV: *has her sword drawn* stand down knight commander.

PoW: *has her saber out* Surrender and you will not be harmed.

Forest: much. *he finished and sighed as he took off his trench coat revealing that he was wearing a button up shortsleeve and black pants.* Should've expected as much.

QE: Surrender now Commander or face conquest.

Forest: At least my queen wasn't ntr'ed by a french knight!

QE: *remembers the story of king arthur and fumes.* How dare you?!

Warspite: Calm down your majesty, There is only one of him.

Forest: There is only one of me and a lot of you. This won't be fair...

QE: it seems like you do know your situation my servant.

Forest:*smirks and summons a beautiful blood-red barbed spear* for you that is. *activates gae bolg*

KGV: W-what is that?

PoW: That aura, its so disturbing and dark.

Warspite: Your majesty! please calm down!

QE: *scared and hyperventilating as she saw her death from the spear*

Belfast: Sir, I must insist that you calm down.

Forest: *turns off the aura and looks down calm down... YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?! FUCK THIS SHIT!

Neptune: *charges and triea to stab him only for her to be slammed towards the ground.*

"NEPTUNE!"

Forest: DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING ANNIYING IT IS TO BE EITHER CONSTANTLY INSULTED, *dodges a slash and punch the attacker* ATACKED *cuts an attacker*  KIDNAPPED *throws a molotov at Duke of York* OR BE HUMILIATED EVERYDAY?! *Grabs an attackerby her collar and slams her to the ground*

Forest: ALL THE MONTHS THATWE SPENT TOGETHER ALL I WANTED WAS TO MAKE A BOND WITH EVERYONE BUT NOOOO!!! LET'S ATTACK THE NEW COMMANDER FOR ISSUING DISCIPLINE! I EVEN CHOSE THE ROYAL NAVY DUE TO THEIR DISCIPLINE RATHER THAN MY FRIENDS IN THE NORTH UNION! HELL EVEN JACK THE RIPPER WOULDN'T DO THAT AND SHE IS Now My Little SISTER

Forest:*looks at Belfast* YOU! I don't even know why the bloody hell is an english maid wearing a french style maid uniform!

Forest: *looks at Ark Royal* DO YOU FUCKING KNOW?! *GRABS HER BY HER HEAD AND SQUEEZES IT* HOW MANY HOURS I HAD TO GO THROUGH JUST BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T CONTROL YOUR LOLICON FETISH! HERE'S WHAT! I SPEND A WEEKEND'S WORTH OF WORK IN ORDER TO FREE YOU EVERY MONTH! *Scowls and throws her away

Forest: you! *Looks at Duke of York and KGV who flinched by the glare.*  YOU TWO IDIOTS ALWAYS KIDNAP ME WHILE I'M RESTING OR DOING MY WORK IN ORDER TO DRINK MY BLOOD OR FEED YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TAKE DRUGS IN ORDER TO FUNCTION PROPERLY! GUESS WHAT?! NOW I ALWAYS HAVE TO DRINK ONE AT LEAST A DAY.

Forest: You! *looks at hood* I actually have no problems with you except for one.

Hood: *sighs in relief* W-what is it commander.*

Forest:  THIS! IN ONE OUTFIT YOU'RE FLAT AND THE OTHER NOT! WHICH ARE YOU REALY! JUSTICE OR PLOT!!

Hood: *blushes and looks away*

Forest: *sighs and throws his admiral hat on the ground* I'M DONE! I'm so fucking done! I quit! Go find a new admiral, I'm going back home to Chaldea. *throws a resignation letter towards QE who took it despite shaking in fear at the anger of her former commander.*

Forest: Also here's my review for this nation. VIVA la france! *disappears*