SEDUCE HER!

Inside Forest's room in the Sakura empire base.

Forest is seen lounging around his personal kotatsu along with sleeping Jean Bart and Richelieu by his side.

😉😉😉😉😉

He smiled and covered the two with a blanket and poke their cheeks.

Several knocks could be heard as Forest continued reading his book.

Forest: Come in...

A young boy entered the room looking down in embarrassment. Then she saw two girls on the bed and gave forest a thumbs up.

Z1: Bruder! I need your help?

Forest: *looks at z1* what is it?

Z1: I need you're help... with women.

Forest: Schwester Z1, I should be the last person you ask me about that. The ladies hate me.

Z1: What?! that's not true Bruder!

Z1 remembers all the girls that like her brother.

Forest: But that doesn't mean that I won't help you.

Z1: Really?! Vielen Danke Bruder!

Forest: Fine calm down. I don't want to wake those two.

(time skip brought to you by Forest listening Z1 describe her crush.)

Forest is seen pushing a tray with some chocolate, wine, and snacks.

Z1: What is this all for Bruder?

Forest: Seduce me.

Z1: But Bruder I why>

Forest: SEDUCE ME!

Z1: Right okay.

Z1 then looks around and takes the snacks on the trolley. She breathed in and out to calm herself and nervously walked towards her brother.

Z1: Hey there good-looking, I got some sna---

Z1 was not able to finish what she wanted as her head flew to the side with a light slap and the snack came flying away.

Forest: I'm not one of your snack-loving tramps.  I'm a woman.

He said as he took a human-shaped dummy, that was conveniently placed near him and twirled it around before making it pose several times like a rich woman.

Forest: *moving the dummy* I like my men dangerous, mysterious.

He then motioned the dummy's hand over its chest and leaned it closer to the pretty-boy girl.

Forest: YOU want to be my lover? Earn it! SEDUCE ME!

he then used the dummy to light slap Z1 before smiling at her and motioning for her to follow him.

A montage showing Z1 being trained by Forest the ways of the flirt, and now came the final test.

Forest: For the final question. You have a date at 19:00 hours, what time will you go?

Z1: 17:00 hours, make sure that the building is clean, and that no factors that can hinder the date will happen. Prepare the table for us in advance, make sure that we have a ride home, and be at my best manners.

Forest looks at her with a warm smile and gently pats her head.

Forest: You're ready

Z1: Really?

Forest: YUp! I hope you and your date will be fun. Who is it by the way?

Z1 blushed and higher face beneath her cap.

Z1: Hatsuharu...

Forest: Oh~

Z1: ANyways, Vielen danke Bruder. 

Forest: De nada.

Z1 hugged Forest as she ran off towards her future date. Meanwhile, a familiar Japanese girl smiled and leaned on the wall behind Forest.

??: Offering flirting advise now huh, Forest-kun

Forest: IT's only for Z1 Hiei. Or were you jealous? 

Hiei: Not really commander. You're quite tired, would you mind spending time with me in my quarters?

Forest smiled and gave her a small kiss. 

Forest: Though you would never ask.