twelve.

TWELVE !
SHE'S A WHAT?

      SERENA'S LIFELESS body laid on the ground

      SERENA'S LIFELESS body laid on the ground. Klaus stood there looking at her, tears pickling in his eyes. He looked up and made eye contact with Tyler.

"I told you I'll get you back." Tyler mocks as he stared at the original hybrid with a smirk.

"You will regret that." He warned Tyler. Klaus took a step forward and with that step, Tyler speed away.

"Klaus, go and get him." He hears from behind him. He looked over and saw his siblings there along with Bonnie, Damon, and Elena.

"We'll help Serena." Bonnie tells him.

Klaus looked towards Serena, wanting to be here with her and help save her. Revive her.

He stopped thinking when he felt a hand on his shoulders, "go. We'll take care of her." Rebekah reassures.

Klaus nods and quickly vanished. Chasing after Tyler's scent. He wasn't far. Klaus kept running. He needed to catch up to Tyler. He wasn't going to let him continue wonder. Free. Alive. Klaus wants to make him suffer, but he didn't want to waste time making that trash suffer. Him dying will be just fine.

Klaus stops running in the middle of the forest. Feeling Tyler's presences near.

"Tyler, you bastard!" Klaus yells. Knowing that Tyler was listening to him. Hiding somewhere like a coward. "I know you hear me. Come face me, you weakling. Only a coward would call an innocent girl out to the forest, alone. With no one to protect you because you know you can't beat me." Klaus taunts. "It's been years since I killed your mother. Is mommy's little boy still sad?" Klaus mocks with a smirk.

Suddenly, Klaus was attacked from behind. A wooden branch was shoved into his lower stomach. Klaus groaned in pain, "you missed." He says. The original pulled the branch out from the other side and threw it across the wood as he stood in front of Tyler. Giving himself a second to heal before attacking.

"I killed you're little girlfriend as a way to get back at you. Now we're even. So leave me be." Tyler said as he glared at Klaus.

Klaus throws his head back and laughs, "you expect me not to kill you after killing Serena? The girl I love. You must be out of your mind, mate." He says, zooming towards Tyler and shoving his hand into his chest. Gripping onto his heart.

Tyler gasped loudly, yelling. Putting his hands on Klaus arm to keep him from yanking his heart out.

Klaus made eye contact with Tyler, "what are you afraid to die?" Klaus says with a devilish smirk. "Next time, think twice." Klaus said as his final words before ripping Tyler's heart out from his chest.

Klaus watch his lifeless body fall to the ground. He dropped Tyler's bloody heart and released a sigh. "Disgusting." He comments before walking away.

Then, he stops in his tracks when he cell phone rings. Klaus pulls out his phone from his coat pocket. Seeing that it was Rebekah calling him.