two.

CHAPTER TWO !
HELLO AGAIN

      THE next day, Serena was making her way back to the Lockwood mansion to retrieve her car

      THE next day, Serena was making her way back to the Lockwood mansion to retrieve her car. The night before she was utterly tired from the partying and she was also drunk, so she had left her car behind. She also didn't have a choice since she locked her keys in her car. Serena was just so glad that she could sneak back into her house without getting caught.

But throughout her whole night, she couldn't stop thinking about the guy she met. Klaus. He was undeniably handsome and just something about him was so captivating.

"Hey Tyler, I'm out front can you open the door?" Serena questioned as she held her phone to her ear. She stood on his front porch waiting for a response.

"Of course." He ends the call and a few second later, the door opens. Tyler was standing there with a smile, "Come in." He invites. He moves out of the way way and allows Serena inside.

"Serena!" Bonnie calls walking down the stairs with Elena and Caroline. They're still here?

"Hey, you guys." Serena smiles, hugging each of the girls. "Is Stefan and Damon still here?" She then asked as they made their way to the sofa. They all sat down and continued to chat.

"They're eating in the kitchen with Matt." Caroline replies.

"Matt?" Serena quizzed, not knowing who that person was.

"He's just an old friend of ours." Elena answers, "he's nice. You'll like him." She adds with a wink.

Serena chuckles and shakes her head. She started to feel butterflies in her stomach when she suddenly started to think about Klaus. "Actually, I met this guy yesterday." She spoke, biting her lower lip because she couldn't stop herself from smiling.

"Ooo! Spill the tea." Bonnie orders, getting more comfortable.

"So, yesterday I had to walk home after I figured out that I locked my keys in my car. I was sitting down, trying to relax, when a man came up to me. He was so handsome and so nice to talk to for a little." Serena explained, thinking about the whole encounter in her head.

"What's his name?" Elena asked.

"Klaus." Serena replies and their eyes instantly went wide as if the girls were surprised, but not in a good way. "What's wrong?" Serena quickly questioned, wondering if she said something she shouldn't have.

"How did he look?" Caroline quizzed, leaning in a bit closer. Seeming much more intrigued.

"He was tall, blonde hair, and blue eyes. He had an accent. Literally the perfect guy...." Serena informed and before she could continue, Bonnie cut her off.

"Stay away from him." She orders.

Serena scoffs softly and narrowed her eyebrows, "why?" She wondered.