ten.

TEN !
LETTER

      SERENA'S POV

      SERENA'S POV.
DAYS HAVE PAST and we still haven't found Tyler. Klaus refuses to give up. He spends hours of the day looking for him. In near by cities and states. Chases after Tyler's friends to see if they have any information on his whereabouts, but it seems that he's far gone. Klaus doesn't accept this. He wants revenge and it bothers me that he would go to extreme lengths to end Tyler's life.

Even though Tyler killed my parents, I just want to forget all of this happened. I hate hearing Tyler's name everyday. From Klaus, Damon, Stefan...from everyone.

I'm glad that they would do anything for me, but I just want to continue living. Being appreciated that I'm still alive. I miss my brother every single day, but the farther my brother is from me, the better. My heart still aches from my parents death, but there's not much I can do about it.

I want Tyler dead as well, but he's gone and there's no finding him. Why keep trying?

"Good morning, Love."

The accent brought me out of my thoughts. I removed my eyes from the ceiling above me and turn to my side to see Klaus staring at me.

He stays at my house everyday. Keep his words. He's worried that if he leaves my side for even a second, something terrible will happened and he would not be able to forgive himself if something were to happen to me.

"Good morning, Klaus."

I scored closer to him and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me even closer.

Moment like this I love. Me being wrapped in Klaus' arms and laying in silence.

Buzz. Buzz.

And the moment is ruined. Klaus' phone went off and it had to be Damon keeping Klaus updated about Tyler.

I watched as Klaus removed his arms from around me and went to grab his phone. He put it to his ear and left the room talking to Damon.

I released a long sigh and turned my head back to the ceiling. I could feel my eyes start watering up.

I felt so hopeless. Useless. Tired. Drained from everything. All I wanted was for everything to stop. For everyone to stop talking about Tyler. I never understood what was the point of revenge. Killing Tyler won't bring back my parents. I wish for everyone to understand that, but they never will and I'm too afraid to speak up. Afraid that I would come off ungrateful for everything they're trying to do for me, but taking Tyler's life means nothing to me.

All I want is my parents and I will no longer be able to see them. Not even my brother.

"Serena!"

I jumped. I turned to look at my bedroom door entrance and saw Klaus standing there.

"Are you okay, Love? You seem a bit out of it." Klaus tells me, a bit worried. "I've been calling your name for the past three minutes." He adds as he walks close to me.

I smiled softly and sat myself up, "yes. I'm okay, Klaus." I reassured still smiling.

He sits besides me and caressed my cheeks, "are you sure, love?" He questions, staring into my eyes with sadness. "You know you can tell me anything." He reminds.

If only it was that easy. I kept my smile on my face. Hoping it would hid the pain. "I'm okay, Klaus." I lied, moving close to him. I placed my hand on his cheek and closed the gap between us.

I wish I could tell Klaus how I really feel, but I feel like no one will understand me.

I parted the kiss, "I'm fine." I faked another smile.

He returns the smile, "are you hungry?" He wonders.

I nod, "yes. I could really go for some coffee! Can you get us some dunkin?" I asked with a small pout and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He chuckles, "of course. Anything for you." He responds. He gives me a quick peck and stands up from the bed. "I'll be back soon. How about you get ready and we spend the day together?" He suggests which brings a huge smile to my face.

"Really?!" I squealed.

"Yes. Damon and Stefan are continuing the search and they can go one day without me." Klaus says as he slides a shirt on.

I jumped in excitement. "Okay! Sounds good to me!" I exclaimed.

Klaus laughs at my childish behavior. "I'll be back, love." He places a kiss in my forehead and speeds out the house.

I quickly went into my closet to gathered some outfits together. I threw them all on my bed and tried to decide which outfit I should wear.

Maybe I should try them all on and decide from there. I think to myself.

I grabbed the first outfit and began to start undressing myself until I heard the doorbell ring.

"Huh?" Who could that be? Maybe Klaus forgot something.

I put my shirt back on and went downstairs to open the front door. I unlocked it and saw that there was no one there. I looked down at the ground and saw a letter there. I narrowed my eyebrows and knelt down to pick it up.

I entered my house again and locked the front door.

What is this?

I opened the letter and saw that it was a blank white paper until I turned it around.

Meet me at the Lockwood Chambers in one hour or he dies. Alone.

My heart fell. It has to be Tyler. Who does he have? My brother? Klaus? Damon? My mind was scattered all over the place. There's no way he could've captured Damon and Klaus.

I dug my phone out from my back pocket and called Damon.

"Hey, Snow White." Damon greets as he picked up the phone. Calling me by the nickname he recently gave me.

"Hey! I was wondering if you know what Elena's up too?" I asked, trying to figure if she's with them or not so I can use her as excuse to get away from Klaus.

"I think she's back at the house. You should go see her. I'm pretty sure she's lonely without me." Damon jokes which causes me to chuckle softly.

"I will. Thank you! See you." I end the cal and quickly hid one of the letters in a kitchen drawer.

I raced up the stares and quickly changed. I tied my hair up into a pony tail and slide some boots on.

"Here you go."

I jumped at the voice. I looked over and saw Klaus standing there.

"Bloody hell, Klaus. You scared me." I say as I placed a hand on my chest. "I'll drink my coffee later. I have to go see Elena for a quick second. I'm sorry." I add as I grabbed my car keys and kissed Klaus on the cheek goodbye. I left in a hurry to prevent him from asking questions.

I ran towards my car and quickly got in. Starting the engine and making my way towards the Lockwood chambers.