five.

CHAPTER FIVE !
SNEAKING AROUND

      THE last couple of days, Serena and Klaus have been constantly going out

THE last couple of days, Serena and Klaus have been constantly going out. Klaus has become completely and utterly infatuated with Serena. Her beauty, the kindness in her heart, and her loving nature kept pulling Klaus in. He's never felt this way towards someone. He never planned on it, but as soon as she came into town, he felt as if he needed to know who she was.

"I had fun, Klaus." Serena speaks as they walked side by side, hand in hand, up the stairs to her front door. "You're family is crazy, but nice and funny." She confesses, making Klaus laugh a little. She doesn't understand why the other set Klaus and his family out to be such terrible people. They were so kind to her and loving.

They had just returned from the Mikaelson mansion. Serena found the mansion beautiful and his family is dysfunctional, but they seemed loving towards each other. They just have a funny way at showing it. They've been alive for thousands of years, so of course they fight a lot and don't get along as much anymore.

"They adore you." Klaus states, "especially Rebekah. She's never had that many female friends, but she's very fond of you." He adds as they both entered Serena's house.

"Ooo, is that you're boyfriend, Serena?" Jack, Serena's younger brother, mocked. They two looked to see Jack sitting on the sofa in the living room.

Serena rolled her eyes. She walks over to him and smacks him in the back of his head, softly. "Isn't it past your bedtime? It's a school night, dingus." She says. Jack rolls his eyes, muttering a "whatever" and went upstairs with a few snacks in his hands.

"Isn't it past your bedtime too, love?" Klaus comments. He makes his way behind her and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

Serena chuckles, "I don't want you to leave." She whines. Serena turns to face him and pouts. He stared down at the gorgeous girl and notices that her eyes changed color. To the lilac ones he has seen before.

"You're eyes are purple again." He says, placing his hand on her cheek and moving a piece of hair behind her ear, "you're so beautiful." He compliments, randomly.

"T-Thank you." She stutters, a little flustered. Klaus is always complimenting the young girl and each time he does, it always catches Serena off guard.

"Maybe I could talk to my siblings or try to get in contact with a witch from New Orleans to figure out why your eyes change to the color of lilac. Cause that's very strange and literally I've never seen eyes so that until now." Klaus suggests, pulling Serena close to him.

"No, no. It's fine. I don't want to know why. I feel like if I do it's going to drag me into the world of supernatural. I enjoy being human and young." She explains, laying her head on Klaus' chest.

"You're dating a Mikaelson now, love. Your life might get really interesting." He says, resting his chin on her head. "You should start heading to bed. You have school tomorrow." Klaus then speaks. Serena groans and shakes her head.