four.

CHAPTER FOUR !
DESPERATION

       THAT night, Serena received no sleep

THAT night, Serena received no sleep. All that went through her mind was the encounter her and Klaus had. Her mind wondered like always. What secrets were her "friends" keeping from her? She needed answers. She needed the truth from them.

As soon as the sun came out, Serena left her house and drove over to the Salvatore's house. She know that they're there because that's where they are most of the time, unless they're at the Mystic Grill.

"Stefan! Damon!" Serena calls as she knocks on their door. After she knocked several times, the door finally opened.

"Do you know what time it is, Serena?" Stefan yawns as he opens the front door.

"I need to speak to you and the others." Serena said, letting herself in. "As in Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and Damon." She informs.

"Okay, I'll have Caroline call Bonnie over." Stefan said, "is everything alright?" He then questions.

"I'll tell you soon." She replies, taking a seat on the couch. "Now go get the others."

Stefan does as she asked and within thirty minutes everyone she asked for was scattered in the living room.

"Why the family meeting, Serena?" Damon asked, in a playful tone.

"Why'd you lied to me?" Serena quizzed. They all stared at her with puzzled faces. Unsure of what she was talking about. "Klaus Mikaelson came over my house and shared some interesting information." Serena says leaning in her seat with her arms folded across her chest. She then turned to Bonnie, "Like how you and him never dated." She states glancing at Bonnie, "and there is also some big thing that you guys haven't told me about that you should tell me." Serena finishes. They all looked at each other, uncertain of what they should say.

"Okay, we didn't date." Bonnie speaks, "but there are just some secrets that should stay a secret." She adds.

Serena rolls her eyes, scoffs and stands up from her seat. "Fine." She says, fixing the creases in her pants. "I guess we're no longer friends cause friends don't keep secrets from each other. That means I can talk to Klaus and do whatever I want with Klaus." She selfishly says as she picks up her bag and makes her way out of the house until someone grabs her arm.

"Serena, don't. He's dangerous. Please just stay away from him." Damon pleads, staring into her green eyes with his.

"Tell me why is he dangerous."

"I can't." Damon replies. Serena snatches her arm out of his grip and storms out of the house. She felt so angry with them. Questions were flooding her mind. Her hands were in tight fist and all she just wanted to do was scream.

"I need to get out of here." She states, rushing over to her car.

"Serena!" A voice calls. Serena turned her head to see Elena running towards her. The brunette stops right in front of her and tried to think of what she should say. She didn't want Serena running off upset, but she also didn't want to tell Serena the reason.