1~11

A lot has happened recently, firstly we successfully received mother back she met kai and happily counted him as her son-in-law, she also met Afo who happens to be my father, she was happy to be with him again and I, tomura is my older brother as well, she was fine with me being a villain, she told me she used to be a famous vigilante named "bunnyX".

I successfully erased all memories of me mentioning my engagement with kai from the todoroki's we'll worry about it later, and right now is my first day of UA. I put a unisex uniform on and my hair I left dripping down in my natural curls. My outfit was a combination of a skirt and shorts, one side was ruffled skirt the other was shorts. My shirt was the same with everyone else, I put on knee length white socks, and black Mary janes. I grabbed my bag and left eri with kai. "Alright I'll be back later, any problem call me doesn't matter the time." I say putting my glasses that had a chain on them.

"We know izuku, now hurry up you still got to get that candy cane brat." Kai said, i turned to him and smiled, intent to eri and kneeled down giving her a kiss on her forehead and a hug. "Bye princess." I told her, she nodded and hugged me back. "Alright, bye kai."  I said hugging him, he held me tight. "Bye izuku." He said, I realised from the hug and grabbed my car keys.

All of the sudden I got a ring from my phone, I picked it up and saw shotos number. "Hey dude." I said answering the phone. "Hello, I wanted to tell you that fuyumi was dropping me off today instead, sorry for the late inconvenience." He said, "it's alright, I don't mind." I said kneeling at the door as kai gave me small none visible hickeys. "Alright thanks uzumi." He said threw the phone, kai started biting now. "Y-yeah it's fine" I said groaning. "Are you alrigh" shoto asked, kai bit hard "yup just moving some furniture around." I said, i pushed kai off of me and stuck my tounge out at him. "Sorry anyways yeah it's cool, see you at school." I say fixing my clothing.

"Alright goodbye uzumi." He said hanging up, I sighed and turned to kai who was looking at me with a smirk. "I have class." I said groaning he shrugged and walked away chuckling, I grabbed my keys and went to the garage. 'Bike or truck?' I gave myself options, eventually I decided Bike, so I hopped on and rode out.

"Finally made it."I said getting of the bike, I took off my helmet and started walking in everyone whispered about my appearance, most gushing over the adorableness, I just ignored it, I finally made it to my class. I opened the door to my class, and no one noticed "excuse me, this is class 1-a correct?" I asked in a humble tone everyone turned to me, most with blushes.

"Yes you are correct, we are currently waiting for our teacher ms."  A blue haired boy said, I chuckled. "But how would you know I was a girl, I might not even be a girl for you assigne me pronouns." I say giggling he flustered more, "oh sorry bbn I assumed you where a girl sir." He said, i chuckled again "I didn't say I was a Male either, here's a game by the end of the school year your all to figure out my gender if I have one." I say sitting at my face, they looked determined for a challenge.

"It took you all eight minutes to settle down, that won't work." A human said getting out of a sleeping bag, he scanned the room and his eyes fell on me. "Uzumi misuki correct?" He asked, I stood up and took my glasses.

"Correct, anything wrong." I asked bgg tilting my head, "your quirk what is it, we have no file of it." He said, "oh! That's easy, I'm quirkless." I said, everyone was shocked. "Huh!?!? Then how'd a extra like you pass the exam!?!?!?" Kacchan yelled, "ugh your quiet loud.......I'm going to call you Kacchan!" I say smiling, my words left him star struck, "as for your question I trained." I said clapping my hands together.

We all had our training cloths on, mine was different it was a pair of shorts same jacket and a black skin tight tank top, I left the jacket open just to tease. Our first task was to throw a ball, I picked it up and  threw it as hard as I could. "Ten miles, good uzumi" mr.azawai said, I turned to him and smiled. "Thank you mr.azawai." I say, he had a light blush as well, I went back  in line and leaned on uraraka, who got flustered.

Next we had a power target thing, we basically hit our targets. "Alright uzumi, your turn, I want you to hit the punching bag and shoot the targets, you can use these firepower." Mr. Azawai said, I walked to the chest and grabbed a uzi. I picked it up and started shooting each target walking in a straight line across. "Done." I said, everyone looked and saw the paper human shooting targets ripped perfectly.

I went to the punching bag and handed shoto my glasses, I did one punch and the thing swung back and forward fastly as I took my glasses of. "3,000" good job me, I nodded. After park core, most used there quirks but I just actually jumped, I started getting hot so I wrapped my jacket around my waist. "Alright balanced, uzumi your up" he said, we had to walk a type rope, I breathed in and did a handstand I started walking with my hands, "some would say don't look down, but I find it better to now I might die if I mess up." I say, others nodded. "I also balance better doing a handstand." I said chuckling nervously as I flipped back up at the end.

Finally it was lunch, I sat at a empty table and began eatting the katsudon mama made for me. "Hello uraraka, Iida, Momo, Tsu, and Turo, oh and of course you as well Jiro and shoto." I say to the group of kids walking behind me, they seem shock with my correct acquisition. "Hey Uzumi, mind if we sit here?" Uraraka ask, "I don't see why not." I say with a smile they all gave me a smile, shoto on my left, Iida on my right.

"Oh sorry, I have to take this, it's my adoptive kid." I say standing up from our conversation, I walk out the cafeteria and school building into the field. "Talk to me." I say looking around, it wasn't eri it was a unknown number most likely kai. "We have a problem, someone's trying to hack in our privacy folders to find you and eri." Hari said, I heard typing in the background and kai ordering people around. "Alright earplugs in, and phone at ready." I said using airpods and my phone to hack though.

"Okay, it's David shield, I think his daughters in it to, it seems like her coding." I say, I knew these to, i followed them and paid attention to there skills only to copy them and upgrade it better for me. "And............DOWN!!!"  I exclaim, I heard sighs and small little cheers. "How'd you do it this time?" Kai asked, "remember the one arcade game spaceships?" I asked, he knew exactly what I met and chuckled. "Alright, I love you goodbye izuku." He said,bi chuckled and said bye, packing my stuff and leaving.