1~2

"Your mine"

I was chilling in my room since it was Saturday, reading a book when out of no where Kai and Hari jump threw my window into my room "what heck!!!" I scream in fear cause to people just jumped into my room unannounced. "I gave you guys my number for a reason, to call when your coming over, not give me a heart attake making it seem I'm going to die" I said to them trying to catch my shaken breath and holding my chest "sorry izuku, anywho get dress, where going out" Hari said fist pumping the air. "Alright just go wait outside, my dads out of town so you don't have to worry about him" I said pushing them out the door. I change into a hoodie (What you see above) black combat boots and white ripped Jean shorts. I went out my room locking it with my key and went to the kitchen, "Alright I'm ready" I say, Hari and Kai both stare at me in shoke, I guess it's because my hair is straight down (slightly since I wet it). "Is everything alright?" I ask acting oblivious towards the manner. "Yeah, we just never seen you with your hair down" Kai said "huh, well I guess your right anyways let me grab my money" I say, i then stomp on a floor board and then the board lifts up, I grab 200 dollars (or yen) and close the board back up. "Wow, you have secret compartments izu" Hari asked me in amaze "Yeah, it's usually scattered money just in case mine was taken, or even one with a spare phone for emergency, I kept recorders here so I can use them against my dad in cort one day." I say looking around the place. "Well anyway lets go" I say showing us out, I lock the door and start leaving.

We go out and get ice cream, and he'd to the mall, Hari tried to get me to go on the children rides but I told them that those are way to dirty and field with grems, I guess I shock them with my germaphobic ways. After they took me home and gave me a green bunny.

~two months later~

I was in my room it was night, my dad was in the living room pacing around like he was waiting for someone, I kept my doors locked and a frying pan at my bed, I over heard him on the phone talking about selling a person to a bunch a villions. I swear to god if this jerk is trying to sell me I will kill him.

Then I hear my dad welcome somebody in, there where three people, one had very light footsteps, the other semi light, and then heavy footsteps, I grab my pan and hide in my bathroom, I hear them walking towards my door, my father starts banging the door telling me to open up, "OPEN THIS DOOR YOU BRAT" I stay quiet crying. then the banging stops In I hear people walking in.

'How the hell did they go threw my door without breaking it' I thought to myself. " Where are you" I hear my father say as he crept around my room all of the sudden a my door breaks and a tall big dude comes in I swing the pan at his head but he grabs me bye the neck I punch and kick and shouted, then my dad comes in laughing "y-you asshole" I breath out, he glares at me "drop him for a sec" I hear dad say, the dude with the outer muscles does and I fall to my knees breathing heavy , then my chin gets lifted up by my dad.

I see four people, a crusty hand dude, a misty purple thing in a suit, and the jerk who was choking me, also my dad. "Looks who strong now" my dad said I growled and swung my leg making me trip "I guess I still am" i say run pass the guys and go threw my door, there chasing me. I start sprinting faster only to see a purple mist in front of me.

I try stop in myself but I fall threw, when I do I see a girl with Blond hair and yellow eyes, and a.......crispy burnt chicken nugget!?!?!?! I look around and I'm in some sort of bar, da fug.

I get grabbed by the back of my hair and I'm being dragged (that ain't right I'm suppose to be the one dragged people) I kick the floor and and banged on the crispy nuggets arm "let me go you prick!!" I say i look around and see a bottle on the floor, I grabbed it and bang it on the dudes arm he hissed duo to the alcohol in it. I get grab a knife i find on the counter, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!" I yell out, then the crazy look in chick says "oh, he really is a fighter" she said tilting her head, I scoff and say "yeah, no shit. I just got sold without consent and I was already piss as it is from stuff" I say tighting my grip I look around to try and find an exist, I see one and other doors.

I jump on the the bar conter and start kicking the glasses at people for a distraction, and while there all taking cover I run jump towards an open door only to be grabbed by four fingers and told "Your mine" I try to get out of his grip but he says "Now, now, if I add one more finger your whole body disintegrates" he says I thing back to my door that's why there was only ash around there.

I relaxe my body looking down "fine, what do you want from me" I say still looking down I guessed i shocked some people cause they gasped and shock. "Your going to be OUR maid, you'll cook, clean, and help kurogiri out in the bar" he says putting me down "oh, that's all alright then we're can i start" I say, I mean I don't mind cooking and cleaning, and it might be better here then at my dad's. "Wait really your not refusing" he says looking at me. "Nope, if you stared with that I would've just agree without breaking anything or hurting anyone, sorry about that again Mr.burnt chicken nugget" I say looking at the burnt chicken nugget, the blond starts laughing historicaly while the ashy boi is crying in a conner "why is he crying" I say looking over towards the weird mist dude "his plans never work out that easily" I nod my head and agree.

"Hey can I get my stuff from home, i mean if I'm staying here I might as well have something to change into." I say asking the weird mist boy "we already transported everything you owned in the room to the right up stairs, you can go shower and he'd to sleep, I'll deal with the mess in here mr.midoryia" he says "Thank you, also please call me izuku" I say walking up stairs.

When I entered the room I saw a medium size bed, with black covers that has holographic rainbow design on it, two small pillows that say "cute" and "die" the writing had a drip effect like ice cream. A desk with black candles on top, and a black laptop, and a black and green mouse that has cat ears. A shelf on a wall with cosplay wigs (they clearly know my hobby).
A drow with random items like pastel goth stickers, black cosplay horns and multiple accessories. A door that was my closet with all my cloths, and new ones? In the bathroom there was candles, make up items, and a black towel that has a green bunny on it.
I get a black lose dress and put it in the shower, and takes a shower then change into the dress and he's to sleep.