1~9

Izuku pov-

I woke up at 7am, I quickly got out of bed and he'd to my closet. After I changed into an oversized shirt and some shorts I went to the bathroom, putting in my hair wax, and then wishing for my freckle to disappear, thanks to that kind lady's quirk i went to eri's room. I packed her you bag, and then woke her up to get ready to he'd to her fathers, she needed to do a check up.

We went into the car and drove off, I dropped her off and kisses Kai good luck, which almost got heated but I left real quick, I drove back home. I walked to the todorokis house and knocked on there door, endeavor answered, "Hey bitch, where's shoto i'm driving him to the exams at ua, or you can and wast your time." I said, staring at him, he growled and slammed the door in my face, I waited a while and then shoto came looking like a mess.

"no way in hell are you coming anywhere looking that fidgety." I say pulling him out, he started blushing and then it me, 'why not flirt with ever boy at school, he them interest just to break them.' I thought. I pulled him in my car, after I shoved him in the front seat, I got on top of his lap, "uzumi, what are you." He asked blushing slightly, but if shoto had more emotions he would be a blushing mess. I lend into his neck, my hot breaths on his exposed skin, I could feel his boner grow, and I only grinned.

I fixed his tie while he was to busy blushing and then moved self, he groaned and I went back to my seat, and drove us to school, "sorry, your tie was uneven, you might want to brush the wrinkles from your cloths when you get out." I say putting my finger at his expose boner, he blushed more and I sighed "I'll try and fix it in the car instead." I say plaming his clothed member like an idoit, "uzumi, aren't you married." He asked groaning, "yeah, what does that have to do with anything, i'm only fixing your cloths." I asked like an oblivious idoit. We got to the schook and he was sloppy at walking, 'i really did play him as a fiddal.' I said.

During the exam I saw a girl stick under the rocks, I already got at least 200,000,000 points from rescue and destroying, so why not one more, I pulled her as far as I could and parkcore up to the robot, I jumped on it finding a exposed wired area and grabbed it yanking it out.

'good thing I wore these gloves.' I thought looking at the rubber gloves. The robot was falling down and I simply parkcored down.  This old hag thanked me and kissed me for any boo boos, well that's what she called it, I quickly left since it was over and dropped shoot off, he was fidgety in the car ride, clearly wanting more friction so I turned my eyes towards him and saw a smuge on his face, "shoto your face is all dirty." I say rubbing my thumb on it, he tended up but relaxed at the nonsexual touch. "It's not common off, hmm...." I said, then at the stop sign, I leaned close to him and locked his cheek as sexually and simple as I could, his cheek started burning. "There it's gone now, and your pants have a dent in them." I say pointing at his boner, I then palmed it down. He moaned quitly, and we finally made finally made it to his house I dropped him of and drove to kai.

When I got the so explain my plan to him and his room, "and it's only platonic." He asked, I nodded and said he was fine with it, as long as I'm doing it to help gain there trust to dispose of there quirks. "Really, what if it gets sexual." I say climbing on top of him, he held my waist, "then your just gonna have to clean you, and then your going to need to do the same you did to them with me." He said smirking, "even if it's sex." I say grinning him, "As long as it's platonic, and you clean yourself and do it to me." He said, I nodded and dove down and kissed him, 'i get to have fun, fun." I thought as we heated things.