1~6

Izuku be haven azawai vibes.

Me and eri head off to my old place, when we get there we head threw my window. The door was repaired and both sections of the room so we had no problem with privacy. I locked the entrance to my room door and looked around at the empty beer bottles, dirty underwear, different size bra's, and dirtysheets. "Eri can you stand right there for me, don't touch anything intill I say it's okay, I need to clean in here." I say, she nods and stands in a conner, I went in my bathroom to find sex toys, cum everywhere and all. 'This asshole turned my room into a sex palace. I grabbed cleaning supplies and started scrubbing the walls and counters. I burned the sheets outside, and cloths. I checked my draw to find all my clothes gone but instead bucket loads of money, It was in stacks of a hundred, equalling up to millions, 'huh, I guess I'll but myself a new place else where.' I thought, I grabbed my bag and put the cash in, plus some of my undamage stuff. "Alright eri where going to a different place, I'll email Kai to tell." She nodded, and I looked at my door, "stay here." I say glaring at the door, she was confused but listen.

I walked out the door to the basterd of a father's room, I looked all around intill I found more cash, I put it in my bag for keeps, not letting his ass keep a dime. I kept searching intill I found it, my mother's location. I quickly shoved it in my bag, I walked to the living room, to find a sleeping slut, with her boobs out, I sighed at the sight. I cracked open floorboards and outlets, collecting phones and money I had stored.

I went back to my room, and picked up eri, "close your eyes while we walk away." She nodded, and I held her walking out the front door, we walked to a richer place, and I saw a salesman trying to sale a house to some douche, it was quiet nice, I walked up to him and said. "I'll double what he's paying." He looked shocked, and the dude supposedly trying to buy it walked away saying I could have it. The salesman looked at eri with lust in his eyes, 'fucking pedophile.' I thought, but then it hit me, "I'll let you touch her for the house." I say blankly, eri was scared, and the dude was excited, he autommanicly gave me everything for the house, and walked us inside when he did I shot him with my silencer. Eri jumped, and I told her , "I would never give you away or or hurt you." I say sweeping her hair back. She just hugged me in relief and I looked at the body as it turned to nothing but dust, the blood did to. 'Must of been his quirk, that sucks he's basically quirkless like me.' I thought walking around the place.

They had two sets of stairs heading up, curbing towards each other, an fancy dinning room with furnter in already, a study, a library, two master bedrooms, and two many guestrooms, some guest bathroom, and cute garden. "Nice place huh eri." I say placing her down in her room, "yeah, izuku, could we ship for more things to decorate our rooms." She asked, I nodded, and told her too go sleep first, she nodded and hoped in her bed, I went to my room such was infrount of hers and went to sleep.