1~1

"Your a quirkless loser deku"

It's Monday which means another day of school for izuku, or as he likes to call it another day of torcher. Izuku hopped out of his window and started walking towards school, avoiding the bus and very closed of areas.

Today he left his notebooks buried under his bed, and locked his door , he then he'd towards town and stayed in front of every mother he seen, asking them if they could protect them intill they got to there stop, they all said yes cause he was a marshmello, and he was very polite enough to give there kids lollipops he had stored in his bag.

Izuku finally made it to school, early to, he went the back way just in case, and stood close to classrooms with teachers in them. He finally made it to class and sat in the back coner away from sight, the bad thing about today was that Mr.Otshi was there meaning he would care for any rude out burst towards izuku.

Class had finally started izuku put his pencil book away and grabbed his acting as if he was talking to his mother, even though she had been forced to London by his father, she said she'd come back for him when she could escape and left, only Mitsuki, Rei, and Midnight knows since they were her best friends they promised they would always be there for her and her kid, but they only know what is told to them, Mitsuki thinks Izuku is just fine she even makes katsuki check on him, which makes him more anger cause he think izuku should have his mother check on him.

Izukus pov-
"Well, well, if it isn't useless deku" bakugo said while slamming his hands on the desk "oh look bakugo he fell asleep" one of his goones cried out "yeah I know that extra" he was right I did sleep in class, but how I wasn't even tried, oh yeah, mikio has a sleeping quirk similar to midnights, she probably wanted me to get in trouble after I answered her question. "Well look here, what's this deku" he pulled out my pencils notebook it holds semi important hero notes, just things like there favorite foods and stuff, but early today I was able to get an important note on mt.lady "p-please give it back kacchan" I studder out. "Well now that I know you want it so bad I'll keep it" he said, he then scanned threw the book "hey, this is just random junk" he said getting angry. He grabbed me by my collar and threw me at the wall "where's your real notes" he said "w-well i-i didn't bring them to school with me cause they weren't finish" I lied to him "huh, tch, your a quirkless loser deku" he said before turning but then he stopped and turned around bombing my face.
"Tch, lets get out of here" he said before leaving. I sat there crying my faced burned and having to go home.
I got up and left towards home.

"Now what are you doing out here all by yourself" someone said before I could turn around I was grabbed bye the mouth and pulled backwards I kicked and kicked and punch but it was useless. he touched me everywhere but then a rush of blood came towards me and a jacket dropped on top of me. "disgusting people everywhere, how come you didn't use your quirk on that pervert" a person in a bird mask said to me. "i-i don't have a q-quirk" I said holding on to the jacket shaking. "hmm, so your clean." he said bending down towards me "clean....what do you mean.....i'm nothing but useless at least thats what father and everyone else says" I said hugging my knees. "has everyone called you that" he said sounding angry. "not everyone, my mother told me that I was special and it didn't matter if I had a quirk or not, but father sent her to London because she stood up for me and tried to protect me from him" I said slightly smiling at the thought of my mother. "huh, I'm sorry for that" he said grabing my hand. "it's fine, your actually the first person to ever be nice to me knowing I don't have a quirk" i said taking his hand. "really? huh, I'll walk you home...." he said waiting for my name. "my name is midoriya, izuku midoriya" I said walking next to him. "Well nice to meet you izuku, my name is Kai chisaki" he said walking with me. I had finally made a friend.