lemon

Congrats, someone made a comment that was sexual now you get a smut shot, this is right after the convo.

Izuku pov-

I dove down and kissed him on the lips, he bit my bottom lip for entrance and I playfully denied, but then he bit hard so I yelped at the pain, he shoved his tounge in my mouth exploring every part.

I started unbuttoning his top, while he moved down to my neck, when he was completely shirtless, he then took off my shirt. I rubbed my hands on his chest while he left several hickeys on my collar bone.

"Kai~" I moaned out his name softly as he bit down on my chest. I started grinding on top of him making him groan every time. I stood up making him pout before quickly being excited again as I undid his pants, he watched as i slid his boxers off and started licking his shaft. I started licking on his tip, and then wrapped my tounges around as much as I could, he groaned and moaned as I licked the pre-cum coming out, I then took the full thing whole, and started bobbing my head all the way down, having my moans vibrate against his member constantly. He moaned and continued looking at his toy.

I then started to deep throat him, he watch a flustered face as my eyes looked up in a lewd way, "i-zuku i-mm~ going to cum." He stated, I even even faster making his warm liquid go down my throat. I kept doing this as I slidded my shorts down, completely unnoticed by him, when they where completely off, I stood up again, and he looked at me with the biggest blush spread across his face.

I then position myself hovering over his member before pushing done, groaned at the pain from me not being a custom of the length and side. He grabbed my waist and started pushing me down every time I went up, It hurt like hell, but I loved it.

"Pound me master~" I asked using a new pet name, he smirked before flipping me on my hands and knees, and started pounding me so hard my moans where a mess, "order me a-ahh~ round m-mm~ master." I begged, he smiled more, and told me I wasn't allowed to cum nor moan, I was glad to be given orders to break.

After a three minutes of my order I moaned, "I never said you could moan, baby~" he said, leaning at my ear.

"I been naughty master, punish me~" I asked, he smirked and note my collar bone roughly, I yelped at his action, he then started pounding me extremely hard, finding the spot that me moan like a mess and abused it like hell. "KAI~~~" I moaned out, he started going harder making me squirt cum out.

"Ahh~ m-MASTER~~~" I screamed loud as he went faster due to me moaning again, I was completely at his will, and he loved it. He cumed inside of me making me cum as well.

"I wonder how much you can cut baby." He purred out. he then started pounding me more and pumping my dick, I cummed ten times, he chuckled, and then he flipped me on my back and started running his upper half against mine while thrusting me, "mmmaster~~~" I said as he filled me up again, he bite my neck as he took his member out of Me.   We both laid neck to each other, before he got up and grabbed something from the draw, he pulled out a vibrator and put it all the way on me making me moan, he turned it to the the highest level which was 100 and that level made me shoot out a lot of cum, but Kai drank it instead.