Part five: Ponyboy and Johnny

This is all I have ever wanted, this moment. I lean toward Johnny and my lips manage to reach his soft, pink lips. I've fallen for him. Though my eyes are closed, I can feel him smiling against me and it makes me feel like I've arrived in heaven. When we are interrupted by lightning, he looks at me. "Pony, that was.." "Yeah.." I say grinning. Johnny leans back, I do the same. He fiddles with my long hair as I grab his chin. It's still raining. He slips out of his jean jacket as I find my way out of mine, it's happening. His soft fingers slid up my back, and suddenly my cotton t-shirt was on the ground. At this point it's pouring rain, Johnny pauses. "Pony, you should get home before Darry gets angry." He smiles from his cute little rosey cheeks. "I love you, Johnny." I say trying not to sound sarcastic. "I-I love you too Pony, I really do." He says blushing.

-Johnny-

 Wow. I never knew I could feel the way I did, safe, loved and in love all at the same time. I almost felt sad when Pony left, and I couldn't go with him. It's almost like I'm depressed when I can't see him, lonely. I craved him, I craved all of him. And after shoving these feelings down for so long, it felt like the biggest relief to be able to express how much I really do love him.

-Ponyboy-

I walk up the steps to my front door, I'm still replaying what happened. I'm about to open the front door when suddenly I don't have to. I see Darry. 

"Where the hell have you been kid? Do you know what time it is?!"

 I'm fighting to hold back the tears, I can't hold it in any longer..

 "IT'S ALWAYS MY FAULT ISN'T IT?!"

 Darry is in shock, I immediately regretted it. 

"I-I..Darry, I'm sorry." I whimper.

 I burst into tears and Darry catches my fall. 

"Ponyboy, tell me what's going on..please." He says forgivingly. 

"You're all wet Pony, were you out in the rain?" says my brother Soda.

 "It's a long story." I complain. 

Soda and Darry lead me on to our torn up couch in the living room. I was still crying, I didn't even know why. 

"Pone.. what were you doing out in the rain?.." said Soda. 

"I was with Johnny.." I said quickly. "We were..uh...talking." 

Of course they didn't believe me because I was so hesitant.

 "Ponyboy, you better be telling the truth." said Darry firmly. "Listen kid, it's not always your fault but, I just want you to be safe, alright?" said Darry reassuringly.

 Darry and Soda grin and hug me. I know I could never tell them what happened.

-Johnny-

That night I slept in the parkade, I pondered about Ponyboy the whole night. I hope Darry didn't give him hell for being out long,

When I woke up it was finally bright out, I needed a few things so I headed to my folks house, they're probably as high as a kite and won't notice me slip in and out. Boy was I wrong. I took one step inside the door and was shouted at. 

"GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE KID!" my father screamed.

 I ran as fast as I could, I'm never going back.

*sorry these are so short lmao*