Satou raises his eyebrow as he passes Kitty to the blonde, "No one?"

"Hm!", Kou nodded while gently grabbing the puppy.

As expected, he's still stuck in his dense bubble. And it's Yokoo and Satou's job to pop it.

"What do you think of Mitsuba, Kou?", Yokoo asked another question as he brings out his math textbook, trying to act casual.

"Oh! I love Mitsuba!", he happily declared. Then his eyes rounded from shock due to his own words, "A-and you guys too! Since we're all buddies!"

"But I bet you love Mitsuba-Kun the most", Yokoo said as he tries harder.

"Yeah, you two are really close after all", Satou added as he tries to support his friend's attempt.

"Nope! I love all of my friends equally!"

The two boys' hearts cry from Kou's sweet words. But as much as they love how sweet and wholesome their blonde friend is, it's getting tiring that he hasn't realized his own feelings yet.

Yokoo sighs, almost admitting defeat. This was harder than he anticipated.

The brown-haired boy frowns at his friend. He and Yokoo are a close duo other than Kou and Mitsuba after all. He doesn't want his friend's plan to go to waste, so he deeply inhales and firmly said:

"I love Mitsuba too! B-but romantically!"

...

...

...

"EH?!", Yokoo and Kou exclaimed. Heck, even the puppy exclaimed.

Yokoo slams his hands on the table and yelled, "You do?!"

Satou shakily gulps, "Y-yup!", He stuttered.

Yokoo was about to ask another question but Satou sneaks a nervous wink at him.

Huh?... Oh... OH!

"O-oh, I see. Then good luck on a-asking him out-! Right, Kou?", Yokoo nervously said as he shakily nudges the blonde.

The two looks at Kou; he wasn't responding and his expression was hard to read. The puppy lets out a small cry, indicating that it's worried too. Kou hugs Kitty closer to his chest, then gently placed her on the floor.

"Yeah...", The blonde finally spoke, "Good luck, Satou!"

Kou finally faces his friend and gives him a thumbs up. However, it was pretty obvious that the wide grin Kou has was forced, which made both Satou and Yokoo feel guilty. Very guilty.

The blonde stands up then mumbled, "I'm going to the bathroom real quick..."

Step  step  step  step step  step... click

Once they heard the bathroom door lock clicked, Yokoo abruptly grips Satou's shoulders.

"Satou, what in God's name are you doing?!", he whispered-yelled, "We're supposed to solve the problem, not make it worse!"

"D-don't pressure me, Yokoo!", he loudly whispers back, "I can't explain myself if you keep shaking me!"

Yokoo quickly stops shaking the boy but still kept his hands on his shoulders, "Spill it"

The brown-haired boy takes a deep breath then exhales, "Remember that rom-com show we watched when I went over to your place?"