Chapter 8: Academy-castle

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙? 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎. 𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?

𝚆𝚊𝚑~ 𝙸'𝚖 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜' 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎! 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

------------------------------

"Czechia, I'm not even sure if we're supposed to be here," Germany stated. Bulgaria, him, and Romania were eating breakfast until Czechia decided to show them something cool. They were curious kids so they followed along.

"Chillax Germany, it's like 4:00 AM so I'm pretty sure no one knows that we're here; there aren't any security cameras either." Czechia explained.

"Okay, two questions, #1 where did you learn chillax from and #2 how did you know about this place; plus library hours are open from 6 AM to 9 PM, not 4."

Before any of them could argue anymore the bookshelf was cracked open by Czechia. "Well, you guys go first."

As they walked into the secret passageway it led them to a small library filled with dusty books that probably contained old information. There was a table in the middle made out of wood that had some leaves on it. The roof was made out of glass dome-like. In conclusion, it was old, dusty, and slightly broken.

"So, what do you guys think? We could continue doing our research here!" Czechia exclaimed, ignoring his friends' suspicious and weird looks at him.

Germany knows that Czechia pokes around the school doing weird things but not this far. "But, how? Where did you even find this place from?"

"There's this student named Taiwan who came from the shadows of school came over and asked me if you guys were currently trying to find info about the island. I answered them, yes, and they brought me to this place and told me that I or my friends could use it!"

Typical, Taiwan is spying on students again and listening to their conversations. I wonder who will be their next potential customer; Germany thought to himself as he recalled the last time he bumped into Taiwan; chills came down his spine as he remembered their first interaction.

"Seems like you found this place. You even brought your friends with you too." A voice said in the shadows that made everyone jump in shock. Taiwan came out with a book in their hands showing a mischievous smile.

"So we meet again Germany; I would have expected you to be friends with these people due to them always being in the library," Taiwan added before pointing to Bulgaria, "especially you, I've been noticing you were the one that would be in the library with some sort of book of Orudora."

Alright, now they were creeped out by Taiwan's knowledge, sending them signals that Taiwan was everywhere in the shadows. They handed Czechia a book that had the title, "Recorded history of Orudora". 

"I thought this book would be good for your research on Orudora and its academies." They shared. "Anyway, I have to take my leave now; never too late to lurk in the shadows."