Chapter 6: Ugh, classes, and wait- theories?

𝚑𝙼𝚖𝙼𝚖 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚝, 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 (𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢. 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊  𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚡 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜! 𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 (𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝) 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕.

------------------------------

"Oye, wake up, Colombia." A voice called out from the kitchen; some scents could have woken you up, especially if you were dreaming about food.

After some silence, the voice came into the room with a water bottle in their hand and walking over to the sleeping body. They poured some water into their hand and smacked it onto the sleeping beauty's face making them wake up in shock.

"ACK- THE SEA IS DRowNIng mE!" Colombia yelped trying to take in some air but ended up getting water instead. They got out of bed and fell on the floor also sneezing out the water (or something to get out the water from your nose) while their roommate was just trying to hold in the laughter to not get caught when the sleeping country actually realizes it wasn't a dream.

When the country (that was once sleeping) finally picked themselves together they saw their roommate now laughing like a whole maniac.

"OYE, THAT WAS NOT FUNNY! I thought I was going to flipping drown there for a second!" Colombia shouted; he somehow has that enough energy to shout when he just woke up.

His roommate, Argentina, finally took a breather and stopped laughing. "Bro, I called you from the kitchen about 2 minutes ago and you were still sleeping. I got a text from Panama on a guide of how to wake you up."

"Well, couldn't you have used some other way to wake me up than using that kind of crap on me?"

"Actually, Panama said that you usually have dreams about sailing or swimming in the ocean so... that was what came to my mind."

Colombia sighed in defeat and annoyance. "Well, thanks I guess for waking me up, just use an air horn the next time."

"That will be fun, make sure to get your breakfast after you get yourself ready, darling!" Argentina joked, skipping away before something burns in the kitchen.

"bOy, I ain't your son and you ain't my mom!" Colombia scoffed, making his way to the bathroom.

                                                  -.-. .-.. .- ... ... . ...

Colombia looked at himself in the mirror with his wizard uniform on, man why does this feel so weird? It's like I'm in a higher class than everyone else, he tried to loosen up the pants and long sleeves, even the fabric is literally sticking to my skin, do they really expect us to survive in this? Ugh, I hate this already.