Chapter 3: Researches and trust issues

*𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

*𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝙾𝚂*

*𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎! 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚁 (𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚌𝚑) 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢  (𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝙷 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢) 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚘𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝!? (𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗. 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍.) 

------------------------------------------

7:20 AM, Germany walked to his father's art office to give him the Wizard Academy sign-up sheet envelope so that he could go to the Academy. Thoughts lingered in his mind about how would he tell his friends that he can't go. Well, his father was once a feared warlord that caused many problems about a few years back, who wouldn't fear him.

"H-hey father?" Germany called to his father as he was holding the envelope in his other hand.

"What is it?" His father responded, still painting the picture he was working on.

"I have something that I want you to give you." He mumbled still thinking about what would he do if his father said no.

Third Reich, Germany's father turned around with a cold/serious expression on his face. Way to go Germany, now get out of there before you're going to be in an awkward staring contest! Instead of him changing his mind he went straight to his father in a way where it looks like a robot walking. He then handed his father the envelope that contained the sign-up sheet and parental/guardian note, he left out the headmaster's note that was given to him in his room.

"The headmaster wrote that it's the month where we can sign-up for the academy." Germany enunciated, waiting for his father to finish the letter that was given to the parent/guardian to read.

"..."

"Well, father?"

"...Can we talk about this after school son?" Third implied, making Germany surprised at his answer. "I'll need some time to think about it."

"O-oh okay father! Take all the time you need."

Germany then turned around and walked out of the office and got himself ready for school because well, he wouldn't want to be late. After walking out he remembered about the envelopes he had found yesterday, I guess I'll bring it in case if Bulgaria, Czechia, and Romania aren't doing anything bad, and put the envelopes in his backpack's side pocket.

                                                  . -. ...- . .-.. --- .--. . ...

During the break period before lunch, Germany walked up to Bulgaria's locker while she was putting most of her 1st-4th period stuff in the locker. After she had finished her job and closed the locker holding a notebook in her right arm, she found Germany standing near her locker.