Chapter 7: Angel wings and broom flying

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 2 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎.

𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝟷.𝟷𝚔 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

------------------------------

Vietnam was awoken by the sunlight flashing on her face, a rare scenario that never happened until now; it was usually foggy on the island sunlight would rarely come over for a greeting; she looked over to the calendar that she made for school activities trying to make out the words while she was still half asleep. Luckily she put the wording in bold letters that made out 'Broom flying today!'

"Ah right, it the week where we learn how to fly a broom." She mumbled to herself as she set the calendar down and got herself ready for school.

When she got herself ready she went out and started to pack her bag. Since she has a quiz today so she ended up studying until late at night before she thought it was time to go to sleep. While was putting the rest of her things in the bag she noticed something in the corner of her eye in the mirror.

A dark shadow.

She quickly turned her head to the mirror that showed the shadow thinking that someone might be in the dorm with her; there was no one since Philippines left to get some of the early breakfast in the cafe; Vietnam just assumed it was her hair or imagination.

Fixing her hair for the last time in the mirror she saw a ghostly figure in the mirror with their golden eyes. Frightened, she stepped back before pinching herself thinking it was a dream but for some reason, it wasn't. I must be having hallucinations but, why? She then remembered about Phil getting nightmares on most nights; Phil would describe that everything laid in ruins in her dreams of her dead parents, Katipunan and Perla. Then there was some sort of her alter version or something (it was always blurry when she described it) that would tell her "It's all your fault."

As her best friend, Vietnam would always comfort her but it seems like the nightmares are probably real. I'll have to talk to one of the teachers about this.

                                            -. .. --. .... - -- .- .-. . ...

"So now take a teaspoon of Bortz powder and put it in the potion bowl."

As Mr. African Union was speaking about making the Elixir of Repair, Vietnam's mind was drifting off somewhere. She couldn't stop thinking about the golden eyes that she in the mirror, was it seriously Phil's alter ego, or is it just me that hasn't gotten enough sleep to the point where her nightmares had rubbed onto me?

"And now put the Cinder Tea Leaves in, make sure they are shredded." He stated.

Cinder leaves, where are they? I should ask someone if I can use their jar of leaves; Germany thought to himself since the jar of leaves that he had disappeared.