Chapter 19: Akane vs Todoroki: Fear of Life and death

Start from the beginning

Akane: "Um...Todoroki-kun, Good luck on our fight!" *gets no response from Todoroki."

Midnight: All Right Match Start!"

Akane takes to the sky and fires off multiple silk threads at Todoroki which bind the multicolored teen. But soon Todoroki give a menacing death glare at Akane which terrified her.

Todoroki: *cold tone*  "I WON'T BE LIKE YOU!" *Unleashes a massive steam of ice toward Akane which luckily Akane was able to dodge de to her being in mid air however the half of the stadium was frozen in solid Ice.*

Midnight: *is also half frozen shivering* "S-so c-cold..."

Takato: *who was keeping himself warm using his Dorsal plates heat* 'Dammit Todoroki! What are you fucking thinking?! Moths needs the heat to survive. And those scales are what are keeping Akane warm right now! If she runs out...She may.."

Akane: *thinking* 'I better end this fast! But if I use my Dust..everyone will get really cold and spread it around. I have no choice I have use my special move!' Akane spreads her wings and soon ascend higher to the sky*

Present Mic: "It seems in a questionable move Akane is taking to the sky! What could she be up too?"

Soon she begins to glow brightly as soon she is enveloped in a bright Light. Xen's eyes widen thinking he knows what what she is up too!

Xen: *telepathically speak in every except Todoroki, his brother, and sister* "EVERYONE WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T LOOK INTO THE ATTACK!"

Everyone took the warning seriously as Xen was a pro hero and quickly looks down and closes his eyes as soon a massive bright light enveloped the sky which causes all the cloud in the sky to disperse. Todoroki foolishly looks into the light and quickly closes it grunting. The warm light was melting all the ice that Todoroki made which soon the light does down. All the while Takato looked into the light but was unaffected hearing Akane's song as she finally lands the ground.

Akane: "Well looked like that worked.." *sees Todoroki flailing around as his eyes was closed* "Wow that really is a powerful move."

Toru: "Hey what just happened?"

Izuku: "I think Takato's brother told me and Ochako about Akane's abilities. That was one of her deadliest..ability. I think they called it God Rays...the ability to unleash beams of concentrated beams of Bioluminescence as a attack."

Kaminari: "But what makes that so deadly?"

Todoroki opens her eyes and notices his everything was white.

Todoroki: "I-I can't see!"

Akane: "Don't worry it's was low power only enough to blind you temporary." *Fires multiple silk thread again binding Todoroki again* "But you lose this fight!"

Present Mic: "IT'S SEEMS TODOROKI IS IN QUITE A BIND! AKANE IS NOW HAS ADVANTAGE OVER HIM!"

Ochako:  "Nice SIS!"

Tsuyu: "She got this in the bag." 

Bakugo: *notices something along with Takato, and Izuku* "It's not over yet."

As Akane was about to hurl Todoroki with her thread she soon she couldn't. She turns and see the problem, underneath the webbing was a layer of Ice. holding the cocoon down."

Akane: "W-what?!"

Todoroki: ".....You're in my WAY!" *In a instant Akane is hit by a massive stream of ice which causes her wing to freeze up and frost all over her body.*

Takato's eyes widen in horror as Akane hit the ground.

Takato: *screams* "AKANE!"

Midnight: "*sees she's not moving thinking* 'I have to call off the match' *screams* "THIS MATCH IS-" *Suddenly without thinking Todoroki Fires another massive stream of Ice toward Akane's unconsious body.*

Class 1-A and Aizawa all get up from their seat and scream in terror.

"AKANE-CHAN!"

But in a flash  a massive explosion of Energy shatter the entire mountain of Ice and to everyone's shock...in the middle of the Arena in between Todoroki and Akane .....was a very pissed off Takato.

Takato: "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT TODOROKI?!" *Todoroki snaps out of his blind panic off tate his eyes widen as he regains his eyesight.* "YOU WERE BLINDED NO DEAF, THE MATCH WAS CALLED OFF YOU WON!"

Todoroki: *Couldn't muster a word* "I-"

Takato runs over to Akane and begins picks her up. He could feel her body was so cold and she was shivering uncontrollably. Her body was covered in frost and frostbite.

Takato: "Akane...I got you" *pulls her close as the heat from his dorsal plates spread thru his body. Slowly the frost on her body begins to melt off as Takato soon carried her bridal style to the infirmary*