- ̗̀ 森 22

Jimin sighed when it finally hit him that he was back.

He took in the familiar scenery of his school campus and watched as people walked all around him. It was a weird sight to him, at least for a moment considering that he had been in the forest for a bit; there weren't so many people walking around like this.

Some of the students looked at his and Yifan's way and giggled shyly. He had almost forgotten what his life was like outside of the forest, for once maybe he actually preferred the overgrown trees.

Yifan didn't seem too bothered by being the center of attention, Jimin figured it was because he was already so successful, especially in Hong Kong, this was all normal to him. Surprisingly, he didn't feel as jealous of him as he once thought. Perhaps it wasn't Yifan's career that he was jealous of, but something else.

They both stood by Yifan's car and Jimin waited for him to lock it up so they could go do whatever they needed to do. "We'll meet back here in 2 hours," Yifan tells him and Jimin nods understandingly. Two hours already seemed like too much, but since they were back in real civilization, he guessed it can't hurt to enjoy it while they could.

"Ok," Jimin responds to Yifan and brushes down his soft sweater, "2 hours, no more than that." Yifan smiles at him and immediately started running in the other direction, he couldn't waste a single second of being back in an actual city.

"Don't forget to call your mom!" Jimin shouts at him only to have Yifan turn back and give him a thumbs-up, before turning the corner.

Now that Jimin was alone, he had to go do his own thing, which was finding Bo-young. Thinking about it, he couldn't believe that she would start a rumor about them, one that wasn't even true. As much as he loved her, it was platonic. He just wasn't into her like that or how she hoped.

The first place he thought of to go was the acting department, the woman is a ridiculously talented actress. Not only that, but that's where she spent most of her days when she was at school anyway.

Yifan ran to the nearest convenience store and grabbed a basket, the only place he was interested in going was the snack aisle. He couldn't remember the last time he had an actual snack and he was craving some pringles, he doesn't even know why but it's what he wants.

He threw a few things into the basket for himself and when he was ready to checkout he walked past Yoongi's favorite snacks. He turned back immediately and threw them into the basket, he couldn't miss the drinks either. Yifan made sure to throw in a few americanos, some for Namjoon as well.

He didn't realize on his way back to the city just how little things he had to do here, he just wanted a few snacks. Yifan laughs to himself quietly thinking about the way he had absolutely no friends. Sure, he had plenty of friends in the industry, but they only reached out to him when they needed him for something.

Having Yoongi as a friend was the only thing that made him feel... sane? In a world filled with people who wanted to use him for their own benefit, Yoongi was the only person who never asked for anything, ever. That only gave Yifan more reason to do everything he could for Yoongi.

Seeing Yoongi smile was worth it in every way and maybe the reason he had been so cold towards Jimin. The way Yoongi smiled at Jimin was something he was jealous of, something that made him afraid that he might lose him.

Yifan accepts it now, all that mattered to him was that his Shortcake was happy and if that meant someone else would make Yoongi smile the same way he had for him, he wanted that.

Before he even realized it, he had already walked up to the cashier. Yifan placed the basket down in front of himself.

After a few moments of his eyes wandering to the side, he felt an uncomfortable feeling. When he looked up towards the employee he noticed that he was being stared at.