Chapter 9 - Drew is all alone.

Drew fell down, clutching his cheek which was turning red slowly. "Liam!" Henry screamed, falling off the swing. Drew scowled at Liam and dived at him. Henry stared with shock and despair as the two struggled and fought. Drew tried to punch Liam's face and kept stopping as he kept getting kicked before he got the chance. Liam could see he was worrying Henry. He kept kicking as he looked into the eyes of the stupid boy he had grown to care for. Drew distracted him by actually punching him in the face which hurt badly. Henry shouted at them but Liam couldn't hear him as he was focused on Drew. Henry ended up having to try and pull Drew off Liam after slapping Drew on the back of his head. Henry thought he fixed the issue but Drew looked capable of destroying him and as Henry realised this, Drew had punched him hard on the nose. "Get away from him. I started this after all!" Liam shouted, not wanting Henry to get hurt.

Sean had gone outside to get some fresh air, the outside of the school was empty and quiet, or so he thought. He looked around and soon his eyes met the fight near the swings. He squinted and made out the figures of the boy who had just auditioned which he was sure was called Liam or something like that, launching himself on top of Drew, that rich bully Jake had been friends with. Drew was on that green haired boy Milly had called "Lettuce Brain" whose real name was Henry. He realised Liam must of been serious when he wanted to join, otherwise why would he be hurting his 'friend'? Sean ran over to the scene and screamed "STOP! We don't want to get in trouble, hmm?" Drew looked at him and scowled again. "Oh look Liam, you told me to not call this nerd a music freak. Plus, from what I heard from Jake, this kid is just a shy little melody maker." Drew laughed, pushing Liam off of him. Henry looked angry for the first time during the confrontation. Sean rolled his eyes "I've heard that and more, Jake wasn't kidding when he said your IQ was low, hm?" Sean retorted. Henry laughed and was about to say something before Drew punched him. Sean saw the fight was about to resume so he pushed Drew away from Henry after taking a picture of the two fighting as he wanted the club to see the proof that Henry and Liam truly wanted to join. "Drew, stop now or I'm going to have to show this picture to the teachers." Sean said, showing Drew the photo which seemed to make Drew even angrier. "Fine, guess everyone's a music freak." Drew mumbled and he stomped off, on the verge of tears. He had lost all his friends to a club he so desperately wanted to join but couldn't as he couldn't play an instrument or sing. He found it so frustrating.

Liam, Henry and Sean were talking. "Don't worry, I'll convince the club to let you guys join." Sean smiled. Liam grinned and Henry hugged Liam. Sean smirked but didn't say anything. Henry pulled away and thanked Sean before joking around. "Do you think I can audition to be a singer? Listen to me I swear I'm better than Jake." Henry opened his mouth to sing before Sean shook his head. "I heard you singing that Justin Bieber song in the cafeteria all the way from the music room! No. You're not singing. But I do want to know, what instrument did you want to play?" Sean laughed. "I want to play the guitar and Henry wants to play, well, not really play but make beats for the club like you?" Liam explained. Sean looked surprised. "I have a GachaTube channel where I livestream making beats. I also share my beats on it but I only told Liam and I only told him a week ago." Henry grinned, proudly. "Cool, what's it called?" Sean asked, pulling out his phone. "Oh, urm its called GreenBeaterDJ! I have around 700 subscribe-" Henry said but was cut off by Sean. "Wait! You're GreenBeater? He's my favourite beat maker! He helped me learn how to make beats! Are you serious?" Sean shouted, practically jumping up and down. Henry laughed awkwardly, "Yeah, that's me!" Henry grinned. Liam smiled and said "Look, sorry to ruin the wholesome moment but I have to leave school early. See you!" Liam waved at them and turned to leave. Henry hugged him from behind and grinned. Once Liam left, Sean smirked and said "Not boyfriends huh?" and then he laughed as Henry turned red.

Drew sat on the roof, he had to think. Where had he gone wrong? He was rich, he was funny, at least a bit, he made fun of others.. Ok. Maybe that's where he screwed up. What made him bully others? He thought, mind racing. He flashed back to his childhood.

"Son. Do you think I made as much money as I did by playing fair and wanting everyone to get along? No. You have to push your way to get what you want. The world doesn't reward weaklings. Your not a weakling are you? ARE YOU?"

He flashed back, it was his father. He taught him what he now inflicted on others.

Why did he have to have a set of bad parent?

Why?

Why?

Why?