Chapter 1 - Odd Feelings

Jake ran to the music room, he was late. 15 minutes late. He had such an urge to be on time now, to gain Zander's trust. He opened the door, and was surprised to see Sean, crying behind his computer. "Sean? You alright?" he asked. Quickly, Sean wiped his face and replied  "Oh, uh yeah! How are you?" Jake didn't want him to change the conversation so quickly. "I saw you crying, what is it?" he replied, pulling up a chair next to his. Looking over at the computer, he saw a text message.

You: Hey, Daisy can we talk?

Daisy: Sure Sean! What's up?

 You: Well, its hard to say but I've had feelings                                                                                                          for you for a bit and wanted to ask if you want to go out?

Daisy: Oh, Sean. We don't know each other that well. I'd also prefer if we stay friends for a while actually as I like someone else.

Jake didn't need to ask how Sean felt as he slowly closed the tab. "Where is everyone else, Sean?" Turns out, everyone was busy with homework, except Sean. "I decided to tell Daisy over text as its easier and then..." Jake zoned out, he was confused. Why wasn't he feeling anything at the thought of Sean liking Daisy. "Oh, urm. Mind if I go, Sean. I forgot I have to do a history assignment with Hailey." Jake asked, after realising, he to had homework. "Yeah, sure." Sean replied in a monotone voice. 

After a while, he found Hailey, in the library.  "Finally, you remember." she asked, rolling her eyes. Jake felt a weird feeling, why was he nervous? "W-what are we doing?" he stuttered. "Really? You really need better memory. I'll go get the books." She asked, shaking her head. Jake looked at the library door and saw Liam, Drew and Henry enter. Quickly, he ran to where Hailey was going, "I'm coming too." he said from behind her back. "AGH!" Hailey shrieked, not expecting Jake to be there. She dropped the 2 heavy books she was holding and fell, well she was going to before Jake caught her. "Urm, sorry, Hailey." he replied letting go of her and pushing his hair out his eyes. Hailey felt something, something exhilarating and it warmed her up from the inside. "Oh, urm, no problem." she replied, turning red.

"Oh look. Its the music freak and the friend abandoner." They were pushed into complete darkness.

Authors Note: Hey guys! I hoped you like the first part of this series! Please give me feedback.