Chapter 3 - Liam's plan. (Also Luke x Zander)

Jake walked away from Hailey, half wishing he hadn't. He decided to go to the library, as he couldn't remember history of by heart. He remembered seeing Hailey's eyes looking down, why was he suddenly thinking about her all the time, his crush on Daisy stopped him thinking of her but now it seemed he had moved on. He tried to shake it as he opened the door and went to the corner where he saw Luke and Zander sitting over a book, talking but was blocked of by the people he least wanted to see. Drew, Liam and Henry stood in front of him, blocking him from going any further. "You're turning into a music freak, come with us and your name can be spoken without a mean comment following it." Drew laughed. Henry and Liam laughed too, they always did what Drew did. Jake realised now how pathetic it was. 

Drew continued, "Need more persuasion? Zoey and Lia are going to spread rumors about your precious 'music girlfriend' to the whole school and blackmail her if you don't come with us." he finished, smirking with an evil look in his eyes. "M-music girlfriend? Do you mean HAILEY?" Jake asked, slightly panicked now. "Ha! What, scared are you?" Drew teased. "You're more than welcome to say no and watch her small reputation become even smaller!" Jake couldn't believe it. He hoped Luke or Zander or anyone but Lia and/or Zoey would come and help him. It was like calling out to someone but they couldn't hear you, neither could anyone else. "You wouldn't." Jake finally replied, heart pounding. "It was my idea-" Liam began before being elbowed in the chest by Drew who kept a forced, cheesy smile.

Jake realised there was space to slip out the library door, he did so and ran to the music room, closely followed by Zoey and Lia. He made it and locked the door. "Jake? What's wro-" Sean went to say before seeing Zoey with an evil grin on her face, getting her phone out. "Is Hailey here? Its urgent." Jake asked, panting. "Oh, she just went to the bathroom." Sean replied, quietly, staring out the door. "N-now!?" Jake whispered, more unsettled then ever. "I better text her everything, and I'll tell you too." 

You: Hailey, be careful. Zoey and Lia are going to spread a rumor about you. Because I didn't go with Drew and the rest. Lock yourself in the bathroom stall if necessary!

Hailey: Hii! Its Zoey, your too late. The whole school just got a notif in the group chat! Better check your phone. Baiiii!

Jake fell to the floor, he told Sean about everything. "I better call Milly?" he said, trying to laugh but it came out wrong. "No, don't. It'll only make it worse. Do you guys have a group chat?" Jake replied, his voice slightly shaking. "Yes, we do. I just sent word. Luke says he and Zander are coming, Milly hasn't responded, neither has Hailey." Sean replied, scrolling through his laptop. Hailey ran through the door, Jake without realising what he was doing, hugged her. She blushed and pushed him away, "Those girls threw my phone in the toilet! And the-" she stopped, her eyes filling with tears. "What did they do Hailey?" Jake asked, with genuine fear in his voice.

"Nothing. They just called me m-music freak." she said. Luke and Zander burst through the door. "Hailey! Are you alright?" Zander asked, running up to her. Luke put his arm around both their shoulders. "Yeah, I suppose." she replied, smiling sadly. "Guys, I need to tell you something." Jake told them, the moment Milly burst through the door. "I got your message, Sean. Do I need to release my inner devil?" she joked, going to the corner where Luke, Zander, Hailey and Sean were. "No, Milly. Guys listen. I may have to leave you guys.." Jake told them, tears forming. Bursts of out rage came from the whole club. "Look, I don't want your lives to be any harder. I'll go back with Drew and those guys. I don't want to go but its the only way to keep you guys happy." he continued. "HAPPY! YOU'RE PART OF THE FAMILY!" Zander shouted. Hailey and Milly were close to crying. Jake, with much regret turned and walked out the door.

"Why is love so hard?" ¬ Jailey [ON HOLD/ABANDONED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara