10-You promised Dad

Author's note:

Thank you so much for 300 reads! I promise I'll try and post more often but school isn't helping and I'm ill. Also, sorry that this is a crap chapter. :( Please comment and vote if you want <3    lots of love, the author :)

Delilah:

"get your lazy ass up now" Cora laughed, shaking me violently as I opened one eye. I pushed her off but my small, fragile self was unable to push her off of me.

"How do you expect me to get up with you on me" I laughed. She rolled her eyes at me and rolled off.

"Any plans today?" I asked Cora. She always had plans and hated not be organized.

"You bet" she replied winking at me.

~*~

As I entered the Great Hall, a particular blonde haired boy caught my attention. I looked over at him, he was already looking at me, as he looked away and his cheeks flushed red. I could see Blaise elbow him under the table and smirk a little. I made my way over to the table decorated with green decorations and sat down next to Draco.

I looked down to see a plate of pancakes  and  toast already laid out for me.

"Your Welcome" Draco said, as he stabbed the egg in front of him and elegantly placed it in his mouth. I snorted at him, earning a few ugly glares from Draco and some other surrounding Slytherins.

"Thanks. Although I did want eggs and beans" I laughed.

"Are you bloody joking? Pancakes and toast is your favourite though" he protested, more egg spilling out of his mouth as Draco tried desperately not to spit out his food in anger.

"Chill Draco, I was just kidding, this is exactly what I was craving so thank you very much" I said, playfully punching him on the shoulder. Draco rolled his eyes but I could see a small smile tugging at his lips. To be honest, I was quite surprised he knew what my favourite meal was.

"Does anyone want to skip class?" I asked, wiping a drop of syrup from the corner of my mouth.

"But it's potions" Cora said, surprised I even suggested it.

"so? Snape already said I was top of the class, well behind miss know it all, one lesson less wouldn't change anything" I shrugged.

"It's Amortentia though Del" Draco said, giving me a small smirk "We all know who your going to smell" everyone let out a small laugh and tried to hide their over-sized smiles.

"Piss off the lot of you!" I said, picking up the rest of my pancake and going to the common room. In reality, I also knew who i was going to smell.

Draco

I finished with my egg and went to my common room before class started. As I entered I saw an annoyed Delilah lying on the sofa in front of the fire reading a book, Fantastic beasts and where to find them.

I shuffled over, lifted up delilah's legs and placed them on my lap as I sat down.
"hey" her sweet angelic voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Hi" I replied. We sat in an uncomfortable silence for the next few minutes.

"I'm still not going to potions" Delilah whispers.  "Can you atleast skip with me?"

"Delilah, my dad's already annoyed that my grades are dropping, I can't miss anymore lessons" I looked over at her, she was looking at me with big, pleading eyes that made my stomach weak. "Fine jast Thai once"