6-Sinking rapidly

TW: Suicide attempt

DELILAH'S POV:

I woke up, wrapped up in Draco's arms still.

"Draco, wake up lazy" I said nudging him.

"Morning Darling" He said in his morning, raspy voice. It was so attractive.

I laughed and went to have a shower. It didny take me long to realise that I didn't have any clothes.

"Draco can you get me some clothes" I shouted.

"No"

"Draco please" I said.

"No"

I wasn't in the mood for arguing, I wrapped myself in a towel and went to get my own clothes.

"Why do you have to be so fucking difficult"
I said, getting jeans and a crop top.

He just smirked as he looked at me.

By the time I was dressed, Draco was ready.

"Ready to go?" He said.

"Yep!" I said, linking my arm with Draco's and walking giut of my dorm.

"I don't know why your acting so cocky, everyone hates you" A jealous voice said. I looked back to see it was Pansy.

"You know what, I hate me too. If your going to make fun of me, please invite me because I hate that fucking person too."

"Where are your parents now anyway?" She said, knowing damn well I was adopted.

"I don't fucking need my parents. I learnt to do everything without them. I've been getting on fine without them. I've NEVER need them. To hELL With them!!!"  " I don't need them then and I don't need them now" I said through tears.

I could feel Draco being me in for a hug. I buried my face into his chest.

"your such a los-"

"Shut the fuck up Pansy! Can't you see you've hurt her enough!?" Draco shouted, interrupting her.

She looked offended. She shrugged and walked off.

"Your ok Darling" Draco said, hugging me even tighter.

"Why didn't they want me Draco!" I mumbled in between cries.

"There's many reasons they could of out you up for adoption. Maybe they weren't ready for a child, maybe they didn't have enough money then. I promise they will come back for you though. Either way, I want you Delilah June Amora" Draco said, his eyes filling with tears.

Once I had stopped crying we went to get breakfast. We had finished all our classes. Today was horrible, people made fun of me, especially Pansy.

I decide to walk down to the forbidden forest. I found water with stones surrounding the area. Slowly, I put the heaviest rocks I could find into my pockets. I walked out into the water, I didn't stop when my feet weren't touching the ground. I didn't try to stop myself from sinking. It's what I wanted after all.

I was sinking rapidly. Everything went black.