32- Seeing Stars

Nobody other than the friends at our wedding knew about the rings that covered the circumference of our fingers. Our fingers were laced together as we continued to walk towards the great hall. My husband was walking beside me. In school. My husband was walking beside me in fucking school. 

"Delilah," Draco whispered, leaning down so that he could reach my ear. "There's a house party tomorrow night in the common room."

"What? Why? We have N.E.W.T.S in a week, I need to study Draco." I started to panic as i temporarily removed my hand from his grasp to cup my cheeks. 

"Exactly Del. Leave your dorm for a few hours, with me, get drunk. Maybe high, and let loose." His evident desire to go to this party made me less reluctant. "Then you can study non-stop until after. Then we'll have another party." 

"I don't know, I'll talk to Cora." 

Cora is predictable. She jumped at the news and started planning our outfits the second the words exited from my lips. 

"I guess I am going Malfoy," I whispered as he took a seat next to me. 

"Malfoy? Since when have you called me Malfoy?" He placed his cold fingers on the inside of my thigh. Slowly, he began to work his way up. 

"Not now," i pushed his hands off of me, rougher than I intended to, earning a scowl from his pale face. He moved closer to me, lower down and placed his mouth directly next to my ear, keeping his eyes locked on something against the far wall. "You will make up for this later, slut." 

My breath caught in my throat. 

"Cora pass me the pancakes, please." 

                                                                                            ~*~

"Knock, knock." 

"Who's there," my reply .

"The best fuck of your life." Fucking Blaise. 

"What do you want?" The parchment on my desk remained empty, identical to what it was three hours ago. 

"I just wanted to check up on your studying," his eyes caught sight of the parchment. "Obviously not going well." 

"Please, leave, I need to get on with it" 

Having free periods after lunch was a blessing in disguise. Yes, it might mean that my lessons have been cut down but it means that I get three hours to myself, to waste evidently. Recently, Draco has been assisting me when we both are without lessons, broomstick riding has been a recent favourite for both of us. He is in need of the practice as he has his final match after the N.E.W.T.S. 

                                                                                               ~*~

Potions,  one of three compulsory subjects. Blonde hair had placed himself on the farthest table, encircled by four other seats. Draco, Blaise, Theo and myself- everyone that arrived today, on time. 
"Where's Cora?" I asked Blaise, knowing that she had probably gotten herself caught up with another shag of hers.
"How would I know? I was in the same room as you and Draco during all of our lessons today- and free periods." That was a good point.
"For someone who is nearly top of the class, you would have thought she could figure that out."

Today, one week before the N.E.W.T.S, Snape was absent, vanished from his class for no apparent reason. Flitwick was standing in for some bizarre reason.

As we were all getting our equipment out, the far door opened, revealing none other than Cora.

"Fucking hell Draco, look!" My eyes caught on something she was- or in fact was not- wearing. My hand grasped his thigh in shock.

"Cora, that is not a Slytherin tie," the loose piece of material was a deep shade of blue and the silver reflected in the light, it was not the emerald tie she should be wearing.

"Who? Tell me who it was," Yes, we may be nearly adults but things similar to these events offered excitement, offered me nostalgia.

"She's coming in now,"

Draco was the first to release a small, almost inaudible gasp as a long blonde haired witch entered. Luna.
Who could have guessed that Cora was hooking up with Luna, a ravenclaw, not that I cared about houses but Cora's parents sure did. I mean it was slightly more obvious than they probably intended it to be based off of their looks as they realised the ties.

                               ~*~

"Draco," I slurred, sliding my hands from his shoulders down to his abs as he sat at his desk. "What was that about making up for this later?"

Draco stiffened as my lips connected with his neck. "What has gotten into you?" His slight laughter caught me off guard but didn't deter me.

"I'm making up," I muttered.
"Del, we don't have time, get ready for the party."
"So you don't want a blowy?" I asked, unwrapping my hands and spinning the chair.
"What?"

My lips collided with his as I straddled him, my hands placed on either cheek and his resting on my waist. He put one hand on the back of my head, attempting to deepen the kiss. I parted my lips to breath and he took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth.

He guided my hips, back and forth over his hard cock that was still blanketed by his boxers, then sweats. My fingers latched onto the waistband of his joggers. A grunt escaped from him as i got up and fell to my knees in front of him, taking his boxers and joggers with me. His cock sprung out, hitting his lower abdomen. 

I took it in my hands and licked the tip, locking my eyes with his through my eyebrows. I spat on his dick to offer lubrication. "Fuck that was hot, Del," he groaned, throwing his head back as I put it into my mouth, taking the first few inches to begin with. "Take it all, darling." 

He took fistfuls of hair and shoved his whole length into my mouth. My head was bobbing up and down as he removed one hand and grabbed the arm of the chair. I took his balls in one hand and started to massage them. The remaining hand slid down my body and towards my clit. Draco fucking my mouth turned me on to unimaginable lengths. 

"Don't, darling. Only I touch you. You're my Malfoy."  After the words left his mouth he came into my mouth, it hitting the back of my throat and forcing me to swallow. He wiped the corner of my mouth with his thumb and put it back on my tongue, letting me lick the remaining come off. 

"After the party, I will be fucking you so hard you'll be seeing stars for days." Draco promised.