19- No One Knows

!!WARNING- CONTAINS VERY DETAILED SMUT!!

DRACO

My eyes fluttered open to reveal Delilah wriggling next to me in a moaning mess. Her breathing became heavier and quicker. I chuckled silently and slid a hand round her waist, pulling Delilah's back against my bare chest.

"darling" I whispered into her ear. "Darling, I know your dreaming about me" I smirked as her eyes snapped open.

N-no" She stuttered hesitantly. I smirked and spun her around so our chests were pressed against each other.

"I know you were dreaming about me fucking you darling" I whispered into her ear, slightly grazing it with my tongue.

"And what if I was?" she muttered back, looking at me with her innocent eyes.

I brang my hand down to her shorts and smirked at her.

"So wet for me already"

"D-draco, it's 3am, we shouldn't."

She started bucking her hips towards me, probably desperate for me. I roughly placed my lips on hers and within no time, our tounges were tangled. I kissed and sucked down her jaw, making my way towards her neck then chest. I reached behind her and unclapsed her bra.

She moaned quietly, making me become hard. I sucked on her left nipple and caressed her right breast with my hand. She moaned once again.

"Use your words Darling" I muttered.

"I need you Draco"

I kissed up her thighs and closer to her heat, there were hickeys plastered all over her body marking her as mine.

I slipped her green panties off and tossed them behind me. My tounge sucked on her clit, making her wriggle and needing more.

"M-more Draco, I need m-more" she stuttered.

I smirked up at her. I inserted one finger into her, a loud series of moans escaping her lips as I pumped in and out and adding another finger.

"Shh darling, don't want to be caught now do we?"

She replied with a moan, reaching down to grab my hair as she started bucking her hips forward.

"are you ready for this?" I asked, going back to licking her clit.

"mhm,"

I inserted a third finger into her tight pussy. By now my cock was throbbing and needed attention.

"Fuck draco" she yelled, reaching her climax. Before she could finish, I pulled all three fi her out.

"Hands and knees, now"

Without hesitation, she went onto ehr hands and knees. I took off my pants and my hard erection sprung out and hit my stomach. I rubbed my hand up and down the shaft. I placed my hands on her waist and put my cock at her entrance.

I slammed into her and starting pumping in and out.

"Draco, fuck fuck fuck fuck" she screamed, letting the whole house know what we were doing.

I continued to go ina dn out of her.

"Your so fucking tight" I muttered.

I placed a hand on her butt and squeezed it. Her moans echoigg through the room, the bed and the bookcase shaking.

"D-draco, p-please, faster"

My pace sped up and we were both reaching the end.

"Draco I'm going to cum!" she shouted.