"Ah, you're home! Where were you?"

"The coffee shop three blocks from here."

"Alone."

"Not really."

"Oooh, tell me about it", the taller replied with a smug grin.

Yoongi sighed and sat next to his friend. "I bet Jackson already told you, why do you ask?"

"Details. Now."

And so Yoongi told him. He knew he couldn't refuse anything to Namjoon.

"Do you plan on introducing her to us anytime soon? I had to hold back Jackson from going out again and spy on you two", the taller chuckled once he was done.

"I don't know... Truth is, she experienced a trauma and lost all her memories, so she's a bit fragile. Besides, it's not like we're starting anything serious, don't get your hopes up."

"But you seem to talk about her a lot recently though. Anyway, it's not my business I suppose... I'm just glad you seem to be doing okay."

They shared dinner — Namjoon had found some forgotten pizzas in his freezer — and watched a movie before going to sleep.

"You should just move in with me Hyung, the rent would be cheaper and you're always around anyway", Yoongi shouted from his bedroom.

"I would gladly consider it, but now that you're seeing someone..." the older male replied, coming back from the bathroom.

"Stop it", he grumbled, tossing a spare T-shirt and a pair of underwear to his friend.

Namjoon changed quickly and collapsed on the bed next to the other. The latter groaned but knew it would be useless to ask the taller to sleep in the spare bedroom. It was full of keyboards, CDs, music sheets and other stuff anyway.

"Good night Hyung, don't make me fall from my bed, on else I swear I'm changing the locks of my front door."

"So mean", the older pouted. "But you know, I was wondering... She lost her memory and no one is looking for her? It's a bit weird, don't you think?"

"Good night Hyung."

———————

"...and this is the studio, basically it's where I am if not in my apartment."

"Oooh, so nice! That's some... heavy technical stuff you got here."

"How do you expect us to produce good music if our equipment is shit?"

"Fair enough."

The girl walked around carefully, eyes full of wonder. Yoongi watched her discovering his little world, a small smile on his lips.

"Do you want to listen to something?" he asked.

"You mean, like samples? Can I??? Are you even allowed to???"

"Let's just keep it a secret, hmm?"

She beamed and put a finger against her lips in a "shush" motion. Yoongi winked and clicked on a file. Music went through the speakers and he glanced at the girl. Her eyes were glued to his wide computer screen, watching the different music loops displayed on the tracks. Once the song ended, she pointed at a specific loop.

"This part... Is it you rapping?"

"Ah, yeah..."

"It's good, I like it. It's my favourite part of the track actually..."

"Don't flatter me", he snickered.

"I'm not— I mean it, I swear!"

He simply smiled at her fondly.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 01, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Crazy About Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें