Someone from the Ministry was defected, and it was a trap.

----

Lyra and James walked down the street hand in hand, and both had small smiles plastered on their face despite the fact that a mission was happening that moment.

"You know, after all this.." James trailed off.

"Hm?" She hummed softly, resting her head on his arm.

"We should travel the world. I know you want to work, but that can wait. We have more than enough money to travel the world. That's what you always wanted, wasn't it? And when we're ready to settle down, I could join the Aurors, and you could be a Healer, or anything you want to be." James said softly, gripping her hands tightly.

"You, me, the lads, perhaps Regulus and the other girls too.. We could all buy a huge house, or a mansion together, and we can live together. I really can't imagine not living with them. So used to being in Hogwarts." James chuckled.

"That sounds perfect." Lyra whispered, a warm stare placed on her boyfriend.

"We can take Harry with us.. And we can get married, whenever you want, wherever you want.."

"Ye-" A loud bang echoed the area, and both teens went onto a stance. Their eyes scanned the area, landing on where the three Order members were surrounded by around 10 Death Eaters.

The Ministry is defected.

The couple quietly made their way towards the group, hiding behind a small building. Lyra made eye contact with Marlene from across the street, who nodded slightly at her, pulling Mary away to hide in one of the buildings.

"Bloodtraitors." Someone hissed at the trio.

"You will answer us, or you can live in misery." A voice cackled loudly.

The twins and Frank gripped their wands tightly, glancing aside nervously.

"You are out numbered, give up." Another Death Eater said maliciously.

"Who is your informant?!" Another Death Eater demanded loudly,

"Answer or die!" The same voice shrieked,

Bellatrix.

"I'd rather die." Fabian spat out,

"Avad-"

"Expelliarmus!" Lyra suddenly shouted, pointing her wand at the woman.

"We meet again, Bellatrix." Lyra narrowed her eyes as chaos erupted.

Frank, Fabian, James and Gideon had begun dueling the Death Eaters, and soon enough Mary and Marlene joined them.

"You again!" The psychotic woman growled,

"Yes, it's me again." Lyra hissed, shooting spells at the woman to which she deflected each one.

"Is that all you got? Little bloodtraitor?" She smirked,

"You shouldn't have said that!" James called out from somewhere before shouting "Stupefy!" Stunning another Death Eater.

Lyra's eyes dangerous flashed as she shot spells and curses towards the woman from every angle, causing the woman to stumble back at the rapidly incoming spells shot towards her. Bellatrix deflected the last one, nearly missing.

"He's right, you shouldn't have said that." Lyra smirked dangerously, "Sectumsempra!"

This time, the woman was taken by surprise at the unfamiliar spell she used, and froze on the spot.

"Good to know you aren't as strong as I thought you were." Lyra muttered, staring at the pained woman before helping her other friends. She would've thought it would be so much harder to take her down her off, afterall, she was classified as the most dangerous Death Eater back in her past life. But she hasn't been sent to Azkaban, and she's only had the mark for a few years, it would be understandable if she was way weaker than the Bellatrix she knew.

More and more black shadows flew towards them, and no matter how good they were at dueling, they were still outnumbered. Hexes and Jinxes were thrown at each other, and Lyra was focused on wiping out the incoming shadows that she did not expect someone to shoot a spell at her.

Luckily for her, someone managed to scream, "Protego!" deflecting the curse.

Lyra turned to thank the person, and saw someone who caused her eyes to widen.

"Nott!" She yelled, running to him and wrapping her arms around him for a quick hug.

"Where were you hiding?"

"Doesn't matte- Expelliarmus!" He shouted, "We need to keep them down!"

"Where's Rosier?"

"There!" He nodded to the other direction, where the person was deflecting spells which were aimed at Mary.

They were growing tired, and the numbers of Death Eaters that appeared increased, and there was no chance for Lyra to cast her paralyzing spell when she was in the midst of the chaos.

Just as a Death Eater shot a hex at her direction, another person blocked it. Loud cracks echoed throughout the streets as more and more of the member of the Orders, the Aurors, and the Ministry workers appeared.

That gave her enough time to cast the spell, but most of them escaped the second they saw Aurors apparating. Until, what was left were the stunned Death Eaters, which were roughly about 11 people.

"Evan!" Lyra exclaimed, pulling him onto a hug.

"I heard. Greengrass' defected?"

"Yeah." Lyra nodded sadly, "I thought it was you." She admitted.

"Moi?!" He looked at her incredulously.

"You've been disappearing during our last months!" She defended herself.

"I was seeing someone!" He answered.

"What?! Who?!"

"None of your business now that I know you suspected me." He poked his tongue out.

"Oh piss off! You were acting suspicious."

"Well, you're not wrong." He sighed in defeat, admitting his fault.

"I've been seeing Corina Bones. That cute little Hufflepuff from Potions, you know?"

"Oh! I'm happy for you!" she squealed.

"Where have you been hiding?"

"Hogsmeade. But we knew something was up because we were alerted the second someone stepped into this street."

"We stayed at Hogs Head."

"Aberfoth.. Of course.." Lyra muttered, "But you need to move now. We'll put you under the Fidelius Charm and I'll be your secret keeper. We can't risk you being found."