epilogue

31st July 1980, St. Mungos

"He's so tiny.." James stared in awe at the little bundle of joy in his arms.

Lyra grinned tiredly after an eight hour long labor. Honestly, she loved Harry to death, but he was really stubborn and it was proven to be true when he wouldn't come out until the eighth hour of Lyra's labor.

The girl knew she something was off as soon as Harry's presence completely vanished from her mind. And as soon as she figured it out, she had rushed to take a pregnancy test, and just as she expected, it came back positive.

She couldn't express the happiness she felt at the thought of finally having Harry's physical presence beside her after 21 years.

He had been a really hard to please fetus, always causing her stomach to churn and pushing out every food contents she ate. He was also a very active fetus, as he often kicked inside his mother's stomach causing her having to pee every hour.

Surprisingly, the third trimester had been the easiest to deal with. She no longer felt nauseous when she woke up, not too much cravings, and she was happy that Harry hadn't been to hard in her.

"Let me hold him." Lyra mumbled tiredly, but she used her last bit of energy to raise her hands, gesturing James to give her Harry.

James gently placed him on her arms, and Lyra felt a smile grow on her lips as soon as she made contact with her son.

"Hi, Harry.." She cooed at the baby.

Harry peeked his eyes open, and his mouth slowly flew open as he let out a small yawn. Lyra offered the baby her point finger, to which he inmediately grabbed with his tiny hands.

"Welcome back. Harry." said the woman, pressing a soft kiss on his forehead.

——
27th April, 1984, Potter Manor.

"Prongslette!" A voice echoed throughout the large mansion, a raven-haired man with his hair pulled up into a bun, a leather jacket placed perfectly on his shoulders, and a black sunglass hovering on the tip of his nose.

"Paddy!" another voice squealed happily, followed by small sounds of footsteps which eventually died down when the toddler ran to the man.

"There's my little guy! Hello, Harry." Sirius grinned, picking the boy up from the floor and placing him on his hips.

Behind the raven-haired man, was another man, taller than the first one, and had sandy brown hair.

"Hi, Harry." The man greeted the toddler with a kind smile, before stepping inside the mansion.

A pair of footsteps padded through the mansion, and the married couple appeared from the stairs to the second floor. There, James stood beside his wife with an arm wrapped around her waist, while Lyra carried three-year old Jade Lily Potter.

The little girl's eyes seemed to lit up when they caught sight of her two uncles, and she immediately made grabby hands towards her God-father.

"Moony!" the toddler giggled happily once the man took her from her mother.

"Hello, pumpkin." Remus cooed at the girl, pressing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Hi, Remmy, Siri." Lyra greeted her best friends, pulling them both into a hug and pressing a kiss on their cheeks.

"Hey, Ly." Remus greeted his bestfriend, before looking around as if searching for something.

"Where are the twins?" asked Remus

"They're asleep. After making me and James stay up all night, finally got them to sleep earlier this morning." She yawned, lying her head in her husband's shoulder.