Just A Heads Up

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Mentions of suicide, cutting and etc. Be warned before you proceed ❤️
If you're even somewhat suicidal, please do not take these words to heart.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Okay, a couple of things I have to make clear before you read.

ONE!!!!!

I love all the characters in Bnha.
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
Even if the majority hated Mineta, Endeavor, and whoever else you might hate/dislike. When you read this, please fundamentally remember, I AM GIVING EVERYONE LOVE whether you like it or not.
Everyone deserves a second chance.
Everyone can change.
Most just need an open mind with a second chance and everyone deserves it.

So please give everyone a second chance in this fanfiction. No hating just because of a past mistake.

People can change.

Thank you.

TWO!!!

Ships will eventually be:

Bakudeku
Kirikami
Momojiro
Tsuocha
Iidasero (yes it's a rare pair I like)
Dabiraki (Dunno if that's the ship name for Dabi x Shiggy so I guessed)
ErasureMic
Ojiro x Hagakure (I like this ship okay 🥺)
Monoma x Kendo (I find it cute :p)

(Mina, Todoroki, and Shinsou are single Pringles because one's a hardcore shipper, one needs to focus on family, and one is trying to get into the hero course.)

There's a lot of other relationships too and that's because not all relationships work the first time. That's just life, not all relationships are going to last and you don't need a big reason such as cheating to break up.

For example, there's Kiribaku and Kamijiro at first but they just don't work out. I'm not going on a tangent where someone is going to cheat because none of them are douchebags. Falling out of love or realizing you like someone else is a valid reason to break up.

There also seems to be A LOT of references to what will make it seem like a Dekubowl but not really. He's just comforting everyone and that's often an intimate action. For example, Uraraka is Deku's BFF but they're so close that they hug, cuddle and cry together, and stuff. 

THREE!!!!

All for One is Deku's father in this fanfiction. The backstory is that since he was not immortal but just had a slow aging quirk, he knew he was going to reach his body limit soon.

But while looking for a successor, he started to like Inko who was a woman who treated him with kindness even though he was pretty rude.

She taught him to be polite which is why he acts like a gentleman now and wears suits as his villain outfit because he wants to look nice.

However, his fight with All Might left him weak and to the point he couldn't use an appearance changing quirk when Deku was about to start middle school.

So he used a memory manipulation quirk (on Izuku and the Bakugou family since they were pretty much the only people who knew him) to remove himself from their lives and it's one of the reasons why Deku got so depressed when he started school.

And for some details!

Inko knows about Tenko because she and All for One are still in touch!

She's convinced Tenko is in America with her husband and doesn't know his current appearance.

She only knows Tenko through the picture of when he still had black hair.

Due to memory manipulation, she doesn't question why she didn't tell Izuku about his older adopted brother and Inko refers to Izuku as her only child.

But when All for One was still with them, they were a loving family! It's one of the reasons Izuku fell so hard into depression because even though the memories of his father were gone, it didn't erase the sudden feeling of emptiness. Because he has so many gaps in his memory, his mind makes him feel like he's been neglected because there's nothing there.

And I'm going to be using the theory that All for One took Deku's birth quirk!
Except for this time the reasoning was that he didn't want his son to be a hero because he never watched the chance to fight against him.

Deku will not be getting his birth back.

FOUR!!!!

There will be mentions of sex.

I don't think I'll get too into it because I can't write smut well but hey, I write what I write :/

AND FIVE!!!!!

Okay, so please make sure you remember this is a FANFICTION!!!!!

I just like to mix as much canon as I can into a story for realism so please don't bring outside opinions into this. 

If I change up a story detail or add anything that you don't like, please respect the fact this is NOT the Bnha manga.

If you want the cannon story then Wattpad isn't the place.

PLEASE DON'T HARASS PEOPLE FOR CHANGING THINGS.

This story can be summarized into sections:

"Life of Izuku."

"How Dekusquad is formed."

"Sorting relationships."

And "Making sure Deku is there for everyone's problems."

Hope you enjoy 💕