Chapter 6:Truth or Dare?

Chapter 6

They got back to the party, people were milling about the warf. Some drinking, some smoking. Kim was away from the smoke and spotted Anabella and Clay and waved them over to her and Donnie.

done

They headed over and Ana smiled.

"What's up?" Ana asked her.

"You guys are just in time for this!" Kim was grinning widely. She leaned over to whisper to Anabella," So I thought we could test Jennifer. See how she handles an easy peasy little kissing game, what do you think?" she asked in a whisper.

done

"Which one you thinking?" Ana asked.

"Suck and Blow," Kim smiled.

"Seriously? We were playing that in jr high," Ana said wrinkling her nose.

"Yeah but she was talking like jr high at lunch. Spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven," Kim said keeping her voice low. " Can't we atleast do something more daring like Truth or Dare, with some REALLY exciting dares?" Ana asked quietly.

"I mean that could work but if she can't handle suck and blow she won't be able to handle truth or dare the way we do it!" Kim laughed.

"Are we going to play a game or stand around gossiping all night?" Clay wanted to know. Anabella giggled," Hold on Babe. We are picking a good game," she promised him. She looked at Kim," Well than let us see if the girl from Michigan can play like us," she giggled.

"Alright... lets go then!!!!!" Kim agreed, "truth or dare it is..."

Kim got people's attention," Who wants to play a game of truth or dare!" she called out to the kids who went to school with them.

They all cheered and went to gather around. Jen holding Jordan's arm as they went over.

Everyone gathered together, ready for an fun filled exciting game of truth or dare. " Alright," Kim said smiling," How about we let Anabella start us off. Ana, Truth or Dare?" she asked. " Dare," Anabella replied. " Ana, you tell us out loud while looking at him, what you would to Danny if you were in a room alone with him," Kim said to her. Anabella knew that Kim was going easy on her, but would probably go harder on Jennifer. She turned to face Danny," Danny. If I had you alone. I'd start by unbuttoning your stuffy shirt so that you could have more fun," she giggled," Than I'd lick my way down your chest til I reached your jeans." She let her eyes travel down to crotch of his jeans, he was currently wearing," Than I'd slowly unbutton and unzip them til I could free your cock." Anabella slowly licked her lips," Once I got your lovely cock out of its stuffy confines, I would wrap my hands around it and wake it the fuck up so that I could wrap my mouth around you and suck you until you were exploding in my mouth." Danny had stood there listening but seemed uncomfortable now, as he tried to hide his growing erection that was starting in crotch of his jeans, making it tight," Jesus fuck," he grumbled quietly. Anabella giggled knowing she had done her job," Okay dokey. Donnie, Truth or Dare?" she asked him.

"Truth!" donnie said, with a smile, still laughing at danny.

"Boo," Anabella laughed," Alright. Who has given you the best blowjob of your life, other than Kim?" she asked him.

"Other than Kim?" Donnie asked, and looked around nervously, before looking over in Katie's direction.

"Katie," he said a bit embarrassed at his admission.

Anabella's eyes went wide," Oh MY," she said. Katie glanced neverously over at Kim to see if her friend would eat her alive for that.

"Huh... well for now, Donnie, pick someone," Kim said shooting daggers in Katie's direction.