Chapter 4- Warf Party

Chapter 4

They chatted about different things over lunch as they were eating.

Later in the day Kim wrote her address down on a piece of paper and gave it to Jennifer in between classes. Donnie seemed happy that Kim was willing to give Jennifer a chance.

"She seems ok right? Nice!" Donnie said, "thanks for being sweet Kim!"

"I'm inviting her. I didn't say I was making her my best friend," Kim told him," We will see if she likes being one of the girls first before I decide if she's okay."

"Ok! But hopefully she'll surprise you! Jordan really cares about her!" He said.

" It seems so," Kim mumbled quietly. She still didn't quiet understand the why part, but she knew asking Jordan would probably only make things more complicated.

Donnie kissed her head," You'll be fast friends with Jennifer," he said," I can feel it." Kim didn't bother correcting him, as they headed towards their last class of the day.

<3 <3 <3 <3

After school, the girls were getting ready at Kim's house for the party at the warf, they were going to meet the boys there. Jen was at her house getting ready, Jordan was going to be picking her up for the party.

She wanted him to give her a quickie before the party since her parents were at work but she didn't know if they'd have time for even that, but she'd try!

Jordan arrived at Jennifer's house and rang her doorbell and waited for her to come to the door.

She came to the door and smiled."How long before the party?" She asked him.

Jordan frowned," I don't know. People just kind of show up. I'm sure a few people are there already," he said with a shrug.

"Okay, so do we have time?" She asked, pulling him in and kissing his lips.

He kissed her back,' Anything you want," he whispered kissing her some more.

"Yes yes I need you!" She said, "inside of me, please!" He smirked and took her to her room. They had to be quick so he removed enough clothing to get in.

He was pushing into her pussy, laying over her. He began thrusting, pushing in and pulling out, pushing back in each thrust going harder and harder as his lips sucked on her neck.

"Ughh Ugh Yea," she moaned. This is what she needed. She knew better! Jordan loved her, she loved him. They wanted a baby.

"God you feel so good," he groaned, as he was thrusting into her, deeper and deeper.

She just moaned for him rolling her hips to his as her climax drew near.

He kept moving, pushing into her, til she was spilling her juices all down his cock.

"Ughh yes jordan," she moaned, "Now fuck me, cum for me..."

Jordan thrusted deep into her, groaning as he was exploding inside of her, filling her up.

"Shit baby, this is exactly what i needed," she whimpered, kissing him roughly as he finished spilling. Once they were fully finished, they got cleane dup, re-dressedand headed back downstairs.

Jordan was holding her hand in his as they walked out to his car. He unlocked the car doors.

He opened the door for her and she climbed in. Once he got in to drive she smiled.

"So, I should buy more tests, to keep track of my ovulation cycles," she said, softly.

"Jen, you don't have to worry so much," Jordan told her softly," If you think you need to start keeping track then you should."

"I just dont want me to get pregnant and you change your mind... everyone already thinks i am crazy..." she said.

"If you want to stop and pick up a test at the drug store. We can," Jordan said as he was driving.

"Okay," she smiled, holding his free hand.

He smiled at her, and then made a stop at the drug store. He pulled the car up to the curb, to let her go and get her test.

She went in to purchase a test, but found a pack of three for two extra bucks, so she got that one. She paid for it and headed back to the car.

"Let me know when it's time to take it. I'm here for you," Jordan promised her.

"Alright, thanks Jordan," she smiled as she tucked her bag under the seat. Jordan drove to the party, anxious to let loose a little.

He parked the car in the parking area and they climbed out. They walked down towards the warf, where the kids were hanging out.

<3<3<3<3

Anabella was walking through the people, looking for Clay. Wherever his buddies are, is where he was going to be. She had worn the perfect dress, no bra, no panties.

She didn't see Clay anywhere, and wondered where he was. She went to get a drink, grabbing a beer.

"Hey Ana," Kim said as she came up, Donnie at her side.

"Hey! You guys seen Clay?" she asked them.

"No. Aren't you usually glued to his mouth," Kim giggled.

"Oh like you aren't ontop of D," Ana giggled," I just hate for a dress to go to waste."

"That's a cute one!" Kim said meaning it," how come you didn't tell me about this purchase?"

" I thought I did," she told her," Didn't I tell you I found the most perfect dress one day?"

"You may have, i probably just forgot." she said.

"It's okay that you forgot, you've been distracted by alot," Ana told her best friend," but this was the one I was talking about. I was sure that Clay would love it once he saw it." She sighed and lifted her drink to her lips, taking a sip.

<3<3<3<3

Clay was busy having a drink and flirting with the cute blonde Cheerleader, Aubrey. "That dress could cause five alarm fire," he smirked,his eyes on where her long legs came out from under the dress making it look much shorter than it was.

"You could cause a five alarm fire....." she whispered, "If you werent, well, attached..."

"I'm not married Aubrey. I'm just seeing her," Clay told her.

"Then maybe you and I should find a private room," she whispered.

" No rooms around here obviously, but my Dad owns a boat that isn't docked far from here. It's a walk a bit of one," Clay told her.

" Hmmm," Aubrey said. 

<3 <3 <3 <3