Chapter 50: Jen Has Sex

Chapter 50

"Could we just go somewhere private to talk?" she asked.

"Absolutely," he said as he unlocked his car for her.

"Okay," she said, getting into his passenger side. She'd get her car after. HE got into the driver's side, then began to drive.

He drove until he reached a spot that overlooked a body of water. They were parked in his car.

"Thank you for agreeing to go out with me," he smiled, "I had fun tonight."

"I did too," she smiled. he stroked her hair back and leaned into her. She closed the distance and allowed his lips to cover hers.

He kissed her softly, he was glad that she was opening up to him more. Allowing him to kiss her, was less awkward than when he tried after the first date.

"I'm sorry I was so closed off the first time, I was still hurting pretty bad...." she said, softly, after they parted,

" I almost didn't ask for a second date," he admitted softly," But I figured the worse that could happen is that you'd say no."

"Well I am glad you did ask me," she said, before reconnecting their lips, her hand moving to his thigh and moving her body closer. Soon they were making out.

"Backseat?" he asked, between kisses.

"Yes," she whispered.

They moved to the backseat of his car, and she laid down on her back.

"How long has it been for you?" he asked.

" We broke up in May," she said softly," So it's definitely been weeks."

"Definitely been a while, you just tell me to stop if you want me to okay?" he said, before kissing her again.

"Don't stop," she whispered as she was kissing him," I want to do this."

"Okay..." he said, and removed his shirt and reached for hers.

She helped me to remove her top, as she removed it completely. She tossed it aside. He reached around her to unhook her bra.

"Your body is amazing," he said before leaning down to take a nipple into his mouth. She moaned softly. It had been way too long.

He tugged on the nipple with his teeth lightly. He groaned against her skin. He loved how she felt beneath him.

"Mmm Liam," she whispered, softly, her hands in his hair. She was so ready for this. She just kept praying he was good.

He was kissing her neck and working his way down to remove her bottoms and panties.

She made sure once he got there she lifted her hips for him.

"So eager," he chuckled as he removed them from her hips.

"I am," she said fighting with his jeans.

He helped her to remove his jeans and his boxers followed. They were both naked now.

"Gosh," she said reaching to stroke him, "nice... feels good.."

"Shit..." he moaned as she stroked him.

She smiled liking that reaction. She began to stroke him even more," Mmmm. I want to wrap my mouth around it," she whispered in delight.

"Yes ma'am," he said moving to sit up and she leaned forward to lick the tip.

"Mmm," she moaned before

He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her mouth on him. He pushed her hair back as she started to take him into her mouth and began to suck on him.