Chapter 10 : Party Games

Chapter 10

Kim placed a bowl in the center of the circle that everyone had formed. " Alright. It's time to play To The Left. Starting with the first person, in this case me, reaches in and draws out a piece of paper with a fun little task that they have to do to the person on their left, get it?" she asked the small group.

They all nodded and Kim smiled brightly before reaching in for the first one.

She pulled out the piece of paper and unfolded the strip," Lick or Kiss person on their body somewhere," she read out loud," ooo fun!" 'she giggled. She put the paper down and turned to her left to find Danny sitting there, she moved towards Danny and leaned towards him to kiss his neck.

"Mmm soft lips..." he moaned.

" I always make sure they are soft," she purred, before pulling away. The game continued with other wildly sexual taskes. Ana giving Donnie oral. Donnie licking Maggie's pussy. Danny fondling the person to his left. They were having too much fun.

**~*

Monday morning was a new school day. Jon came to find Donnie.

"We have to talk... NOW!" Jon said.

Donnie turned to face Jon," Alright. Sure what's up?" He asked him.

"In private dude..." he said pulling him to an empty classroom.

"Jesus Jon what's going on?" Donnie asked.

"Katie.. she told me you two fucked..." Jon began.

Donnie rubbed the back of his neck," Yeah that same night she gave me oral but please don't tell Kim! She's in a good mood now! Just had sex with her last night, she finally forgave me!" He said.

"Well there is something didn't even tell YOU!" Jon said, before lowering his voice, "the months she was gone. She was pregnant!"

" What! No, I think we all might have noticed!" he said.

"She left to hide it!!" Jon said, "she admitted it... she gave the baby away!"

"I'm kind of afraid to ask if it's mine or yours," Donnie said quietly to Jon," and why she never told us who the father was."

"It was after you guys had sex, her and I always used condoms....." jon said, "And i dont know, but she gave the baby away, she didnt want it."

"What the fuck! What if I wanted it!" Donnie said angry now.

" You gonna talk to Katie and tell Kim all this?" Jon asked him.

"SHit... kim, i just got back in her good graces..." donnie said.

"Yeah," he said," I'm not sure she will forgive for this one. She's a bit..um hard headed."

" Fuck! She's already de-friended Katie, now she's gonna de-man me when finds this out," He groaned running a hand through his hair.

"Being pregnant!? Probably not!!" Jon said

"Have you fucking met the girl? She used to be cute and sweet when we were younger, but than she suddenly turned into this force that shouldn't be reckoned with. She scares the shit out of me, I like my working parts," Donnie said.

"Then leave her man, support your kid, from a distance!" jon said.

"Which kid are we talking about now?" Donnie sighed," My mother is going to fucking make sure I don't ever want to touch another girl again after this. I'm not sure who's more scarier. Her or Kim."