Upper Classmen

Editor: MechFall

Thank you for being patient! Sorry I'm hella late to this 🥲

I saw Bow and Glimmer as I ran towards them while shouting, "Bow! Glimmer! I have a VERY IMPORTANT question!" They both looked at each other and then looked at me.

"What's your question?" Glimmer asked.

"What's a quickie?" I asked, holding my books. They first gave a shocked face and then looked at each other as if they had their own silent language, then exploded with laughter. I gave them an exceedingly annoyed face since I did not get a response. "Adora haha please HAHAHA," Glimmer said trying to say something but couldn't due to her laughter.

"She really HAHA," Bow gave the identical reaction Glimmer did but fell to the ground. Both were wheezing as I just stood there, losing my mind from my confusion. "I hate you both." It took them a good 4 minutes to stop wheezing.

How are they alive after that? I simply couldn't fathom.

"Alright alright, I'm good now," Bow said breathing quickly as he got up from the floor. The next thing I know he looks at Glimmer and both start laughing again. "I'm so done with this, nevermind then, I'm going to class," I said with annoyance leaving them in the hallway laughing their asses off.

I'll figure it out on my own then! I don't need you guys! I don't need your help. Hmpf! I can do this all on my own.

I walked to English class and honestly, I don't even know if Ms. Weaver was still the teacher. Once I made it to the front door. I opened it to find Ms. Weaver smiling at me.

HOW THE FUCK!?!?

She smiled and said, "Hello, Ms. Moon."

"Hello, Ms. Weaver..." I said looking down at my books. I immediately went to my seat in the back row and watched her from afar with contempt.

How is she here? Did the principal not do anything? Why? My questions...

"Adora, have you seen Glimmer and Bow?" Ms. Weaver asked from the front of the room.

I was snapped back to reality and out of my own thoughts and replied hastily, "They were in the hallway, Ms. Weaver." She then nodded her head and marked them late, then continued the class as some students were frightened, confused, and others seemed to not care that Ms. Weaver was still here after the incident in the hallway. I soon got bored with my wondering mind as my thoughts drifted off to Catra-

"Adora Moon." I heard my name and quickly hid my phone. "Yes?" I replied.

"You are called to the council office," Ms. Weaver said with a grin. My eyes slowly went wide. Feeling my chest tighten and my body tense. I got up from my seat and took my books. As I was leaving the classroom, I saw him standing next to the lockers. "Adora."

"Roland," I pronounced his name in a belligerent tone.

"Well it's nice to once again have a conversation with you isn't it?" he said with a smile. He held  his hand out.

I don't trust him. Not one bit.

I didn't take it and he looked down at me. "It's disrespectful not to accept your student council president," he said with disgust. Student Council, it isn't all just about studies and the reputation. It's different and it's horrible, the way it's done these days that is. I tried to fix things there but in the end, I lost my role as Student Council President. "Shouldn't you be filling out the student's files?" I asked.

"I was always better than you. A simple secretary trying to make its way to the top but one person just didn't want to back down. Now, look at me. President. And you? A pathetic, worthless scum." He insulted me with a smirk.

I sighed and asked, "Are you done? Because I would really like to be in class." He took my books from my hands and started to walk away. "HEY!" I shouted as he turned back.

"Follow me, Ms. Moon," he ordered. I really can't start a fight here, it wouldn't be entirely professional plus I already had enough stress. So I followed him on the long walk to the Student Council room as it is far from the other rooms. Secluded from everyone and at the top as if they ruled the school. We made it to the room. Entering it again felt weird and awkward. It's like I entered a whole new world. "Adora! It's so good to see you again! I know it's weird to see me, but I'm very happy to see you! How are you? How are you doing? Are you okay? Is it too cold here? I'm sorry for the bad temperature, it's trying to be fixed. I missed you so much! We have so much to catch up on, sorry if I'm talking too much. I'm just delighted to see you!" Kailey rambled out.

Kailey. She was the best vice president. She's so kind, sweet, and considerate of other people. She's very loyal and keeps secrets like no other. Just try to not get on her bad side.

"I missed you too! It's been too long," I exclaimed while giving her a hug. She hugged back with a smile. I then looked around, some people I knew and some others were new. "Ms. Moon, take a seat," Roland sat down in the front seat, gauging my surroundings as I was unsure if this was a trap. I took a seat but kept my guard up nonetheless. "Why is she here?" I heard another say. He looked just like Roland, but Roland had brown hair not blue. "Were you permitted to talk?" Roland said in a tone that made the guy grow visibly tense. Everyone was quiet and a few seconds late he spoke again.

"Adora, would you consider a position?"