Backstory 2/3

"Regina live with me," Adora tugged on her sweater.

"I can't, Adora," she pushed her away.

"So your just going to continue to live in that environment all your life!? You want to be abused everyday!? Answer me!"

"No! I don't but that doesn't mean I have to drag you down with me!"

"You'll never drag me down, because your already at the top," Adora moves closer to the black hair girl.

"Why are you so nice? I think we need to fix that about you," Regina cupped Adora's face.

"I don't think that will be a problem," Adora giggled.

"So is your offer still standing?" Regina looked away.

"For you? Always..." the blonde hugged her.

"Nerd," Regina laughed.

"Delinquent," Adora let out.

"Alright let me just get my stuff so I can head to your place," Regina went back inside the house.

"I'll come with you!" Adora entered the house.

"You despicable child!" Regina's mom grabbed the lamp.

"Child of a bitch you mean," Regina stood in front of Adora.

"You have a lot of nerve to talk like that," Regina's mom grabbed her daughters arm.

"Don't touch her!" Adora went in front of the mother.

"You... your the one who did this didn't you? Why I ought to teach-"

The mother was knocked down as Adora saw Regina behind her with a pot.

"That's got to shut her up now to my room," Regina dropped the pot and went upstairs.

"I can't believe you did that to your mother," Adora followed.

"She was going to hit you and i don't think I was able to let that happen," she grabbed the blondes hand.

Regina grabbed her stuff putting it all in a bookbag. Adora grabbed her bookbag and put some of her stuff in there too. They both left the house heading to Adora's place. Regina grabbed Adora's hand.

"Y-your holding..."

"I am... problem?"

"No..."

They walked hand in hand quiet. Adora with mix emotions wondering what she should do. Her hand was now in a hand of another person. Regina was relaxed but still new to the situation. She felt part of her becoming warm as her skin touches the blonde. She knew what was going on, but wondered is this really right?

"Were here..." Adora said softly opening the door.

They both entered. Regina saw it empty and dark. It was quiet.

"Where are your parents?" Regina thought.

She wasn't ready to have a long talk to a parent of why there daughter brought home a girl.

"Dead, you can set your stuff in the spare room upstairs," Adora lets go of her hand and goes upstairs.

Dead? Regina wondered. She went upstairs to the spare room. She set her stuff, decorating, and everything. She was grateful. Grateful to find this girl, this girl really was something. She was special. She went to Adora's room entering it. Entering it at a wrong time....

"H-have y-you ever heard of k-knocking!?" Adora covered herself with her blanket.

"Not really, but got a pretty good view," Regina winked at her.