Cherry

(This is kind of an idea I got from a friend when we were texting lol)

I think bad luck is following me...because every time I think me and Adora are gonna kiss something always has to interrupt us! Especially Sasha! I know you like me everything, but was it just a coincidence that we met again after the day we hang out!? No! Still using for to make Adora jealous wasn't working at all. It's like Adora doesn't even care. God I jut want to grab her face and kiss her, but I can't. This sucks.

"You okay, Catra?" I hear Adora say as she drove.

"Yeah, I'm just fine so what now?"

"What do you mean?"

"We're going home, but then what?"

"What?"

"What are we going to do when we get home?"

"Guess we're gonna have to figure it out," she grinned.

"What are you thinking?" I wondered.

"You'll see at home," she looked at me.

"I'm scared," I blurted out.

Her reaction was her cute laugh which always warms me up inside. It's nice to know I have a way of making her laugh. So I'm able to hear that voice of hers.

We make to the house as we enter. We both change our clothes, letting me see Adora in the kitchen.

"Cooking?"

"You are helping me make a cake," she pointed at me.

"But I don't know how?" I looked at her.

"Exactly, your going to learn," she said. "Now put the flour in the bowl, and careful not to spill it."

I had the flour in my hands as I slowly tried to carry it to Adora. I felt something under my leg as I slip on it with the flour falling out of my hands. Adora laughs as I was on the floor.

"Nice of you to help me up," I said with sarcasm.

"I'm not laughing because of that," she takes her hand out as I take it. "You spilled flour all over yourself now your dirty," she cups my face.

"Oh..."

She tries to wipe the flour on my face with her thumb.

"You look like a cute white little cat," she smiles.

I felt my face heat up as I hug her shaking the flour on my face to her shirt.

"Catra!"

"You were missing something," I laughed.

"Why..."

She grabbed the powder on the floor and put it all over my head.

"Adora!" I yelled.

I ran after her as she ran away.

"Alright, c'mon let's make this cake," Adora came towards me with a cloth wiping my face.

Our faces were close if I could just lean in and touch her lips but I held myself back.

"Okay let's get started with the butter," she smiled.

Cooking with Adora was always fun and messy. I enjoyed it so much that I was licking the spoon of the chocolate.

"Catra we need the icing for the cake," she tries to take the spoon away.

"Nooo, this taste good!" I move myself away.

She sighs and laughs it off. The cake was almost finish as I watched Adora move from one side to side.

She looks adorable when she cooked. With her hair up, the way her eyes concentrated, and the way her body moves side to side.

"Catra, you can take it out of the oven now," I heard Adora say.

I went to the oven with some gloves as I carried the tray. Putting it down on the counter I felt my brush against the tray as it burned my skin.

"Ugh!" I growled.

"What's wrong?"

"This stupid platter burned me!" I snarled.

"Come here," she grabs my other hand and sits me down on a chair. "Stay."

She comes back with a kit in her hands. She opens it talking out a bandage and a clip. Wrapping it around my arm I slowly forgot all about the pain.

Adora's eyes were soft and kind. Her eyes looked with so much care with a smile placed on her face.

"There, all better," she looks at me.

"T-thanks..."

"C'mon kitten we got to decorate the cake," she grabs my other hand and drags me to the kitchen.

We decorated the cake with icing and colors as Adora suggested to add sparkles.

"No," I said.

"What, why?" she whined.

"Were not adding sparkles to the cake, it looks perfect just the way it is," I crossed my arms.

"Fine, we're not adding Sparkles," she puffed her cheeks.

I then took a small piece on my finger of a small piece of icing. I turn to see Adora laughing.

"What?"

"You got a little something here," she points at her nose.

I touched my nose and wiped it.

"Did I get it?"

"Let me," she laughs.

She walks towards me. With her tall self moving her head down to meet my eyes. She just stared into them.

Looking into her eyes was like falling into another world. Her fingers brushing against my skin. Her hands on my cheeks. The way her lips looked giving me back a memory. The memory she kissed me. The memory she told me she loved me. The way her words were hot heavenly breath breathe on mine.

"Let's try the cake," she slowly moves away.

"Mhmm," I nodded.

She took a spoon scooping a piece of cake and putting it in my mouth.

"Good?"

"Delicious," I licked my lips.

"Do you want me to cut you a piece?" she asks.

"I think I like it more if you feed it to me~" I smirked at her.

That just came out of nowhere.

"Alright then," she grinned at me.

She went close to my face as she fed me a spoonful of cake which brought heat to my face.

"Is something wrong, kitten~" she grinned.

"Nothing at all princess, but what if we spiced things up a little bit more~" I grabbed her hand.

"What do you have in mind?" she grins.

I took the cherry that was on top of the cake. Biting half of it.

"Bite the other half~" I smirked.

I didn't think she would do it. I didn't think she would do it.

She went closer to me as she bit the other half of the cherry. Almost being connected with her lips.