Bad Liar

"You used to never have detention..."

How could she say that... She just had to bring that up, everyone always has to bring it up! I get it.. it's my fault! I know! So stop remembering me!

"How could you!?"

"You ruined her life!"

"Get away from here!"

"We don't want you near us!"

"I don't think she would want you to show up at all."

My hands on my head.

Stop! Stop it!

"Adora are you here?!"

What? I-Is that Catra?

"Adora!? Can you please come out! I'm getting cold!" she shouts.

I put on a smile so she doesn't worry.

I know if I sneak up on her she won't worried that much, because why would she? We just met.

I slowly went behind the shivering girl and jumped behind her while I wrapped my arms around her.

"GAH!" she screamed.

"Oh my gosh you should have seen your face," I laughed.

"Adora, you shouldn't do that!" she yelled.

"I couldn't help myself," I held onto my stomach.

"Mhm, now what was that all about?" she tilts her head.

"Huh?" I looked at her.

"Why did you leave by Sparkles words?" she crosses her arms.

I didn't think she would bring that up...

"I just wasn't hungry that's all..." I looked away.

"Your a bad lair," Catra came towards me.

"W-what?" I looked at her.

She pulled me towards her wrapping her arms around me.

"You don't need to tell me if your not ready, I'll understand, but don't let it bring you down..." she pulled me tighter.

There are no words for how am I feeling right now. No words to explain. I felt my eyes water as I tried so hard to bring it back. So hard to keep myself in control. Keep myself together, and yet this girl knows how to bring me down. My eyes shutting tight. I gripped onto her sweater shaking my head.

"No, I shouldn't be acting like this..." I started to cry.

"Let it out, princess," she held me.

I whimpered letting my knees fall as she fell with me.

"Why? Why can you bring me down? I had everything perfect..." I cried on her chest.

"Not everything is perfect not even you," she patted my head.

"But I try, I try for them..." I cried.

I hugged myself letting myself be weak. Weak in front of her.

"Well your not them, and your not alone," she held me in her arms.

"I just met you and yet your here...," I looked up to see her crying.

"I will always be here," she cried.

I don't know why, but I felt protected at the moment as I now held her.

"Shouldn't this be the other way around," she laughed.

"Yea, but I feel bad for making you cry... so this is how I'm gonna react," I held her.

"Your warm, princess," she hugged me.

"You too, kitten," I laughed.

We were there for I don't know how long but I know I missed my therapy session. We were laying down in the grass since I ran to the back of the school. Catra letting herself snuggle into my chest with my arms wrapped around her.

"We have to go back into the school or were so gonna get detention," I told her

"We both already have detention so this won't matter," she snuggled more into me.

"You got detention?" I asked her.

"I was kind of looking for you, since you didn't come back... I came late to the class for being in the "bathroom" for to long" she said quietly.

"I saw Glimmer hurt I had to help her to the nurse," I told her.

She went quiet. I saw her biting her lip, but she didn't say anything. She sighed and then looked up at me.

"I saw Sparkles get beaten up by that French Fry girl," she blurted out.

"You watched Glimmer get hurt by Lonnie?" I asked her.

She shook her head as if she was so scared to say anything.

She thinks I'm going to think differently of her now... oh Catra.

I brought her closer to me to hear a gasp.

"It's okay, you couldn't do anything I get that," I put my head on top of hers.

"Thanks for understanding, Princess," she looked up at me.

"No worries Kitten, I will always understand you," I cupped her face.

I put my head closer to hers. We looked at each others eyes and started laughing.

"So we both have detention and then your place?" I asked her.

"Yeah...."

When she said that she sounded scared. Worried about something. I didn't bring anything up about it. When she wants to say something she will.

"Were so getting in so much trouble for this," I said under my breath.

I knew Catra heard me as she let out a laughter.

"Don't worry princess as long as we have each other right?" she looks up.

"Right," I smiled.