Chapter Eighteen: Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen: epilogue

"Hannah, hurry up!" Brady yelled. I smiled as I put on my bathing suit, "I'm almost done, okay?" I said. Brady chuckled, "You said that twenty minutes ago." He whined. I giggled and opened the door. Brady smirked, "Damn Walker." He said winking.

We are in Bora Bora on our honey moon. We've been dating for four years and I still love this idiot. And better yet, he still loves me.

We were going swimming in the ocean right underneath us. I ran outside and stuck my toe in the water to feel the temperature. It was cold. "Ahh it's cold!" I squealed. Brady chuckled, "No it's not you just need to jump in." He said. "Don't you dare come near me Brady Walker." I threatened. Brady didn't take the threat seriously. He crept closer to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and jumped in as I was screaming, "Let me go!" Brady and I hit the water together.

He and I were still under the water as he took me into his arms and brought me in for a passionate underwater kiss.

I swam to the surface and smacked Brady, "I don't like you." I said. Brady smirked, "That's right... you love me." He said. I smacked his arm, "You wish!" I said. Brady smiled, "I love you Hannah."

"I love you too, Brady." I said.

"HA! I got you to say it!" He said.

I smiled and smacked his arm. Brady swam towards me and kissed me passionately, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He said, as he closed the space between us. "Hannah Walker." He said.

I love the sound of that name.

"Brady I love you so much." I said, moaning at his touch.
"And I love you a million times more." Brady said, biting my ear.
I moaned and splashed water at him, teasing him.

I dunked underwater just as Brady was going to kiss my neck. Brady huffed and went swimming after me, "Oh you're going to get it." Brady said. Brady caught me swimming away and threw me over his shoulders. I yelled for him to put me down, but he didn't.

"You're dead." I said as he placed me down on the waterbed.
"You'd never kill me." Brady said, smirking.
"I love you too much." I said, kissing him.
"And we will be able to spend the rest of our lives together." He said, placing a kiss right on my soft spot.

I looked up at the ceiling and saw a sign that said, "Welcome, Hannah and Brady Walker." I smiled to myself and looked over to Brady.

I looked over at the boy that spilt spaghetti in my hair, ruined my necklace, shoved me into lockers, called me names, had sex in my room, but mainly I looked over at the boy that ruined my life forever.

But Brady didn't ruin my life.

He made it a million times better.

And this is our love story.

THE END.

THE END! I hope everyone liked it!

Comment and vote please!

Don't worry there are more stories to come.

Words can't explain how happy i am about getting almost 1,000 reads on this story. Plus the 22 votes! Thank you guys so much it means the world to me!

- Katie

The next story is called "devoured in your love" it's posted up so check it out! Follow me on Instagram: @famouspeopleimagines