Chapter Thirteen: Left Heartbroken

Today was the big game day, and everyone is getting pumped. I walked around the school with Brady. Everyone had the school colors on, including me. I had Brady's practice jersey on. Everyone kept looking at me with his jersey on.

Brady took a picture of me and him together and posted it on Instagram and the caption was, "Number one on the field, but she's number one in my heart." It got one hundred likes within two minutes. Brady was popular.

I posted the picture and did the same. I love him so much.

-'-

School ended early today because the game was at two fifteen instead of three. I didn't mind of course. I walked down the hallways searching for Brady to wish him good luck. He texted me two minutes ago saying that he was by his locker. When I got to his locker, I saw Brianna and him.

They were awfully close.

I crept closer to them only to see that Brianna's lips were on Brady's.

So this is how it feels to be heartbroken.

Brady stood there paralyzed and then I ran. I didn't even know if Brady let go. I didn't want to see anymore. I didn't want to feel my heart shatter anymore than it did.

{Brady's POV}

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Hannah saw Brianna kiss me. No no this isn't good. I pulled away! But it was too late, Hannah was already sprinting away. I ran after her. I didn't care that the game was starting in five minutes.

I ran after her and saw her at the end of the hall crying. She hit the dead end of the school. I ran to her, "Hannah, let me exp-." She put her hand up, "You said you loved me." She said softly. I put my hand up to her and then she backed up, "Don't come near me. I hate you Brady! I hate you so much! I fell for your little trick, and I hate myself for it. I hate you." She said. I cupped her cheek, "Hannah I pulled away!" I yelled in frustration. Hannah glared at me with her glassy red eyes, "Didn't seem that you wanted to!" She yelled. She fell to the floor with tears filling her eyes, "Hannah, I do love you, please..." I pleaded. Hannah shook her head, "You're lying." She said. She got up and started to walk away. I felt my tears fall from my face. Hannah turned around, "If you really loved me, you would've pulled away." She said. She started to walk away when I ran up to her, "Hannah I did! Please listen to me!" I yelled. Hannah turned around and yelled, "If you did, why did it take you so long, Brady?" She asked. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, "Hannah I didn't expect her to kiss me. I didn't kiss her, I pulled away when it was too late, Hannah. Please believe me." I pleaded. Hannah stared into my eyes, "I need time." She said. She walked away from my grasp.

No. No. No. No.

I can't lose her.

-'-

"Brady! We need to go the games going to start!" Thomas yelled at me. I turned to him and walked with my head low. Thomas looked at me and then saw Hannah walking away. Thomas frowned, "She'll come back Brady." He said. I looked up at him. Thomas smiled, "I've seen the way she looks at you. She won't be able to live with herself without you." He said.

More like the other way around.

I can't live with myself without her.

The game was starting soon and I couldn't focus. I kept thinking about Hannah. I kept thinking about how I lost her, and even worse I kept thinking about how I hurt her. She said she hates me.

{3rd Person POV}

Hannah took a seat in the bleachers faraway from everyone else. She didn't want anyone seeing her like this. She had mascara running down her face, and she looked like a mess. But even though Brady hurt her bad, she wanted to watch him play. She wasn't going to break up with him, not now or in a million years. She's in love with him, how could she?

Brady got ready on the field as Hannah watched him. Brady looked disoriented, and couldn't think straight. All that was in his head was that he had let Hannah go.

Brady looked around for Hannah in the bleachers and found her at the very end, far away from everyone. She looked completely destroyed. He felt his heart break. He needed her so bad right now.

The whistle blew indicating the game had started. Hannah watched Brady intensely. She couldn't rip her eyes from him. Hannah noticed that Brady wasn't tackling back anyone that tackled him, and that he kept falling hard onto the ground. He also kept fumbling with the ball, messing up his throws. Coach yelled at Brady to get his head in the game but Brady just couldn't.

He needed Hannah.

Hannah couldn't watch anymore as Brady kept getting thrown onto the floor. But this last one was worse than the others. Brady hasn't gotten up. Hannah felt her heart breaking, she started shaking intensely, and she screamed, "Brady!" She yelled. The boy on the other team knocked Brady out cold. Hannah ran onto the field, with people watching her. Evan ran up to Brady with Thomas and Allan following. Brady looked into Allan's eyes, "Tell, tell Hannah, that I-I'm sorry." He said before he went black.

Hannah couldn't help thinking this was all her fault.

Hey guys please don't kill me!

Please comment and vote!