My, my, is there actually a soft spot behind the bad boy Brady Walker?

Chapter Two: My, my, is there actually a soft spot behind the bad boy Brady Walker?

School was starting in two days, and I already felt sick to my stomach. Between Brady and school, this was going to be a shitty senior year.

I got up from my room when Evan said that dinner was ready. Evan seemed a little worried about me since I snapped at him about Brady. I didn't regret anything I said because it's true; I gave Brady time to prove to me that he is actually nice. But nothing in this world has ever showed that. Brady started tormenting me when I was five, saying that I was stupid, ugly, and weak. All of those things were true except the stupid part. I've had the highest average in my grade for the past four years.

Brady throughout the years started to slow down the constant teasing but it never stopped. When I was in kindergarten he pushed me into a pool at my friend's party, almost making me drown. In first grade he pushed me off the swings making me cut my arms, legs, and part of my face. In the second grade he called me weak when he slide tackled me in a game of soccer. In the third grade, he pushed me into one of the lockers and locked it. Through fourth to sixth all he did was tease me, but the words he used still stung. In seventh, he called me weak again when I couldn't catch a football. In eighth grade, he took my math test and erased my name and put his. In ninth grade when I was going to sit down, he moved my chair to make me fall and hit my head. In tenth grade he told the whole school I had sex with Marvin Ryder, the nerd of the grade. In eleventh grade, he broke my bike and when I went to ride it, I fell off of it and smashed my head into a tree.

Brady Walker is an ass.

And I had to live with him now.

Dinner was quiet. Evan made us spaghetti and I just wasn't in the mood to eat. Evan smiled at us, "Well I guess you guys stopped fighting." He said. I rolled my eyes, "That's because he's eating." I said pointing at Brady. Brady was shoving spaghetti into his mouth. It was so disturbing.

Brady smirked, "Do you remember in the third grade when I dropped spaghetti in your hair?" He asked, laughing. I glared him, "It wasn't funny." I said, seriously. Evan even started laughing, "Oh come on you got to admit it was funny." Evan and Brady were both teaming up on me. Great.

I got up from my seat and walked into my room without saying a single word.

That day was horrible. I had my hair all nice and pretty. It was straight, and tied in a ponytail with a bow. I had my favorite necklace on that my grandfather gave me before he passed away. The spaghetti sauce ruined the necklace, making it unwearable. That was probably one of the worst days of my life, but I didn't blame Brady for that one because I know for a fact that that one was an accident. He was walking with the tray of spaghetti, and his friend Jeremy stuck out his foot and tripped Brady into spilling spaghetti all over me.

But it still was Brady's spaghetti, so it was Brady's fault

I heard a knock on my door a couple hours later from when I stormed off. I yelled, "Come in." Expecting it to be Evan, but it ended up being the gross, Brady. He scratched his head, "Evan made me come in here to apologize about the spaghetti thing." He said. He was really bad at apologies. I rolled my eyes at him, "Save it. I don't want your childish apologies." I said. Brady frowned, "Did I ruin that necklace that you had on?" He asked. How did he know I was wearing a necklace, and how did he even remember that? I glared up at him as I felt tears threaten to fall, "Why do you care?" I asked. Brady scratched his head, "Well you ever wore it after that." He said. A tear fell from my face, "Yea well the spaghetti sauce never came out so yea it was ruined." I said, sternly. Brady's green eyes saddened, "Sorry." He murmured as he left the room.

My, my, is there actually a soft spot behind the bad boy Brady Walker?

I got up the next morning and got dressed and brushed my hair immediately as I woke up. I was not in the mood for Brady to make fun of how I looked with bed hair.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Brady drinking from my cup again! I stormed up to him and grabbed the cup. Brady glared at me, "I was drinking that." He said. I gave him an evil glare, "I don't care it's my cup." I said. I dumped out the milk that was in the cup and washed the rim of the cup making sure there was no more Brady saliva on it.

I got out Brady a new cup and poured some milk in it and gave it to him. Brady looked at me like I was crazy, "Wow you actually felt bad?" He asked. I glared at him, "You want the milk or not you ass." I said.

Evan came barging through my door while I was changing. I screeched, "Evan!" I yelled, covering my body. Evan covered his eyes and laughed, "Brady was going to kill me I need to hide." He said. I rolled my eyes, "Go to the closet and do not peak if you do you're dead." I threatened. He walked into the closet as I put on my sports bra. I was planning on going out for a run today. Then all the sudden as I finished putting on my pants and bra, Brady comes running through the door. I covered my breasts, "Oh my god can't a girl change!" I said. Brady didn't cover his eyes, he looked furious. He looked under my bed, "Where's Evan?" He said, sternly. I looked at him, "Why?" I said. Brady glared at me, "He took my uh." He stuttered. I laughed, "Took your what?" Brady scratched his neck, "My stuffed bear." Now, this was new. The bad boy had a stuffed animal. I started cracking up as Brady got furious, "It's not that funny." He said, sternly. I laughed again, "You, Brady Walker, the bad boy of twelfth grade, has a teddy bear?" I asked, dying. I heard Evan in the closet cracking up too. Brady's eyes dilated and he shoved me out of the way. He opened up the closet and grabbed Evan by the ear, "I'm going to kill you." He said. Evan chuckled, "Calm down it's just a bear." He said. Brady grabbed the bear and murmured, "I got this before I almost died." He said as he stormed out of the room. I turned to Evan, "Before he almost died?" I asked. Evan had guilt written all over his face. He just shrugged and left the room. There was something I didn't know.

-'-

After I took my inhaler and after my run, I saw that Evan's car was gone and Brady's was still there. How dare Evan leave me with Satan?

I walked into the house and saw Brady on the couch. He looked pretty bummed, but he was asleep so I couldn't really tell. I walked quietly into the house to make sure I didn't wake him up. I stepped on a piece of wood that creaked. Shit. Brady shuffled and his eyes fluttered open, "Who's here?" He asked. I sighed, "Hannah." I responded. Brady shut his eyes again, "Great the bitch is home." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes, "I was hoping I didn't have to be stuck with the asshole." I said, loud enough for him to hear. I saw him smile.

I had to admit, Brady was pretty cute sleeping. And that Brady was pretty cute in general. Brady smiled, "You're staring." He said, smirking. I rolled me eyes, "Not at much." I said. Brady laughed and got up, "You just don't want to admit you like me." I rolled my eyes, "Hell no." I said. I grabbed a granola bar and walked to my room. Brady smirked, "I would probably barf if you liked me." I didn't know why, but my heart broke. I turned to him, "Well good thing I don't." I said, as I opened my door.

The words repeated in my head, "I would probably barf if you liked me." Why was I so hurt by those words? Did I really like the bad boy?

Comment and Vote for more!