Chapter Four: There goes the plan of getting away from Brady Walker

The doctor's kept me in the hospital for another couple of hours but I was leaving in two minutes.

Evan came with Brady in Evan's worn out Range Rover. I smiled and hugged Evan so tightly. Brady had the look of jealousy in his face.

What did that mean?

I let go of Evan and looked at Brady. I smiled at him. He smiled back, and opened up his arms. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, as his arms wrapped securely around my waist. His breath was heavy, and so was mine. Evan looked at us and smiled. Brady rolled his eyes, "Stop smiling." He said. I laughed.

I didn't want to admit it, but having Brady's arms around me made me feel safe and secure, and I've never felt that way in my life.

Brady and I let go as Evan walked to his car. When I turned around to follow, Brady grasped my wrist, pulling me back. I looked up at him, "What?" I asked. Brady smirked, "Oh, Hannah, you just can't stand me can you?" He asked, in pleasure. I glared at him, "I absolutely hate you." I said. Brady shook his head as I walked away, "Nah you love me." He said. I laughed, "Only in your wildest dreams, pretty boy." I said as I entered the front seat of Evan's car.

-'-

The week that we were off from school because of the shooting was when I was going on the Italian field trip to Italy. I didn't know that Brady would be going also.

I thought I was finally getting away from the feeling he gives me.

Brady and I packed our things, and agreed to not go anywhere near each other during the trip. But that wasn't exactly what happened.

We were going through customs when Brady came up to me, "Hey Buttercup, can I borrow your comb?" He asked. I glared at him, "Stop calling me buttercup." I said. He chuckled, "Why? Buttercup suits you." He said. I gave him a death stare, "Buttercup definitely does not suit me." I threatened. My teacher Mr. Auburn heard us bickering, "Brady, and Hannah, will you please stop flirting with each other?" He said. Everyone in Italian club laughed at us as both Brady and I's faces turned red. I choked, "We were not flirting, he was bothering me." I said. Mr. Auburn rolled his eyes, "You and Brady will sit next to each other on the plane and share a room." He said.

There goes the plain of getting away from Brady Walker.

Brady smirked at me as we were waiting in the airport for our plane. I glared at him, "I can't believe you. I tried to go on this trip to get away from you! But now I have to sit right next to you on the plane and share a bedroom with you for a week!" I said, putting my face to my hands. Brady chuckled, "Are you sure you were trying to get away from me or the feelings you have for me?" He asked. I blushed, hard. Thank god my hands were covering my face. I looked at him, "Why do you keep bothering me?" I asked. Brady smiles, "Because Evan asked me to protect you." He said. I groaned, "Why?" I asked. Brady smiled, "Because, one I saved you, and two, because he thinks we'd be good together." He said. I glared at him, "He said that to me too." I said, laughing. Brady smiled, "Yea well, I haven't hooked up with anyone. Maybe I'll get a hot Italian chick." He said. I rolled my eyes, "Not if we are sharing the same bedroom." I said. Brady smiled, "You just want me to yourself." He said. I chuckled, "Now you're being cocky." I said.

The woman who makes announcements announced that our plane is now ready to go. I got up and Brady followed behind me.

I boarded the plane, and found my seat. I sat in my seat which had the window and Brady took the seat beside me. He took my bags and threw them above us. I smiled at him, "Thanks." I said. Brady sat down beside me, "Yea whatever." I rolled my eyes and watched the movie on the screen.

I started to fall asleep and Brady was on his phone the whole time. I didn't bring a pillow, so I leaned my head against the cold window. Brady saw that, and laughed, "You could rest your head on my chest, if you want." He said. I glared at him, "You're seriously letting me rest my head on your chest?" I asked, surprised. Brady shrugged, "I don't mind." He moved the armrest and scooted closer to me. He put his arm around my neck and my head was nestled into his chest.

His heart was beating incredibly fast.

Comment and Vote for more!

Bannah ;)