Chapter Five: Brady Walker

Chapter Five

{Brady's Pov}

I wish I wasn't feeling the way I was right now.

This feeling that Hannah gives me is driving me nuts! What does this even mean?

I've never felt this way before. Not about any girl ever in my life. All the girls I've hooked up with, yea they're hot, but I've never felt this way about someone ever in my life.

I swear I'm going nuts.

Brianna Malburn came strolling down the airplane's narrow lane and smiled at me. Then she looked at Hannah in my grasp and stormed away, furious. I didn't know why, but I smiled.

I smiled at Hannah, who was still sleeping peacefully in my grasp.

There's something about Hannah I guess that makes me want to kiss the hell out of her, and then hold her in my arms, and then kiss the hell out of her again.

But I don't want to at the same time.

I don't want to get heartbroken.

There's no way Hannah Amber Greyson the girl I've watched from a distance and tormented my whole life would ever have the same feelings. Yea I tease her and say she does, but I know she doesn't. I don't want to chase after a girl that will never feel the same.

Maybe there's a true reasoning behind my antics, and pranks that I pull on Hannah. It's because ever since the day I spilt the spaghetti all over her head, I couldn't get this stupid feeling out!

It's like whenever she's near me my stomach bursts with butterflies, wait no not butterflies but a fucking forest.

Every time we touch there's sparks, whenever I look at her I get nervous, and most of all whenever I go to sleep at night I stay up and think about what it would be like to have her.

When she came into school in third grade, she looked beautiful. I never realized it before, but there was something about her that made me want to keep her safe. I remember watching her talk to Evan, her giggling. I got jealous, so furious that that wasn't me she was laughing at and with. I guess you could say I turned into a man whore that day.

Jeremy tripped me when I had a huge tray full of spaghetti when Hannah was walking by. I didn't mean to ruin the necklace she wore. It was a necklace that had an angel on it. It looked beautiful on her. Then the next day and the next day after that, she never wore it again. It made me think it was all my fault, I ruined her necklace that made her eyes sparkle, and made her light up the whole world.

And then I tried getting closer and closer to Hannah each day. The only way I could was teasing her, making her feel like shit. I watched her cry every day; I didn't think it would draw her to tears.

When we got older she started growing stronger, but I still kept on doing what I did. Hannah started fighting back, and I thought it was the hottest thing in the world. Her bitchiness made me want to hurt her more.

I hooked up with girls trying to find the girl that would take the feeling I had for Hannah away. None of them could, and right now as I hold Hannah in my hands, it's impossible.

When Hannah left to Ohio over the summer, I started to get close to Evan. At first I was kind of just using him to get closer to Hannah, but then I realized how chill he was. But lucky for me, he invited me to stay with him in his house before Hannah got home. My parents didn't care, they were getting tired of the amount of sex I was having anyways.

When Hannah came home, her face looked annoyed, disappointed, and hurt. I was hoping for her face to light up, and for her to hug me, but instead she acted bitchy, which of course I didn't mind.

Hannah Amber Greyson has ruined my life.

{Hannah's POV}

Brady shook me awake when the plane landed. I smiled at him and muttered a thank you. Brady looked like he's been thinking about something.

Brady's heart wasn't steady when I lay on his chest. It at first was, and then all of the sudden it started beating rapidly and stayed that way until I fell asleep.

What was he thinking?

I got up behind Brady, and he grabbed my hand. My heart fluttered suddenly. I grabbed it back, almost instantly. I think I even saw Brady smile at my gesture.

What is going on?

Did someone bonk Brady on the side of the head?

When Brady and I get off the plane, I see that our classmates are looking at us like we have fifty heads. They look at each other and start whispering. I let go of Brady's hand.

Brady realizes my movement and frowns. He looks down at me, "Who cares what they think?" He asked. I shrug, hiding my face. Brady sighs, "We're not dating anyways so don't worry about it." He said. He's right, but I kept on thinking that the holding hands were more than friendly.

The whole class climbed into a bus. I sat beside Brady again, and my teacher said that it was going to take an hour to get to the part of Italy where we'd be staying. I looked up at Brady, and saw scars on his neck that I've never noticed before. I touched them, Brady flinched at my movements. When he flinched, I moved my hand. Brady grabbed my hand and put it back on his neck, allowing me to trace over his scars. I looked at him, "What are these scars from, Brady?" I asked. Brady didn't look at me, "When I was maybe two months old, I became very sick. My mother began to worry about my health, and brought me to the hospital. When I got there, the doctors discovered a tumor in my neck. They said I'd most likely wouldn't make it, but I'm still here." He said. I stared at him, Brady turned to me. So that's what he meant when he said that he got that bear before he almost died.

I pulled my hand away from his scars, "Well, for one, I'm surprised you opened up to me." I said, laughing. Brady laughed too. I grabbed his hand, "And two, I'm glad you're still here." I said.

Brady's face went red.

So did mine.

What the living hell?

Brady sighed, "Yea well my doctors also said there's a chance that I could get a tumor again." He said. My heart dropped, "How do you know if you have one?" I asked. Brady shrugged, "To be honest I don't really know, but I think when you start feeling really bad pain in a certain place in your body." He said. I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic or not.

Typical Brady Walker.

I realized that our hands were still intertwined with each other's. This time, Brady leaned his head on my shoulder as he held my hand.

Words can't even describe how I feel right now.

Well I hope everyone's enjoying my story!
Brady Walker is such a babeee