Lyra smiled lightly at her boyfriend, reaching over to press her lips against the corner of his lips.

"We'll be okay." She promised, before glancing aside.

"How long have I been out?"

"Only about a day."

"Good." She sighed in relief.

"How did you recover so fast? The amount of magic used up to paralyze 50 people..."

"I have two magical cores, remember? Mine and Harry's. 50 isn't that much... But Harry's core helped me recover much faster." She explained.

"Oh yeah. Harry. Our future son." James said a bit disbelievingly.

"Our?" Lyra raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, I know you told me he's my son, but.." James trailed off once more,

"But?"

"You have his magical core, don't you? So if someone else is his mother, then there would be two of Harry's soul. And that isn't possible, is it? And if Harry wouldn't be born, you wouldn't be dating me right now. You love him too much to lose him. So that would probably mean, Harry will be born, as our son. You know, since Harry's soul lives with you.."

Lyra nodded impressedly at her boyfriend, reaching over to pat his cheeks.

"Didn't think you'd figure that one out. You're actually smart, surprisingly." She added the last part, causing him to pout.

"I'm right, then?"

"Yeah, of course." Lyra nodded. "Only one person can exist in one universe, unless you're talking about time traveling. So, if Harry's soul already lives in me, there's no possible way that he would exist from someone else other than me." She said.

"Speaking of Harry, um- how has he been? How does he feel-" James scratched his head awkwardly.

"You know, about us? Is he just constantly there, when we- um." He cleared his throat with a blush, causing Lyra to laugh.

"When we what, James?" She teased, and seeing him getting redder every second caused her to giggle.

"He's not constantly there. He appears when he wants to, and when I want him to. So no, he won't be there when we do things, he'll be locked up in the deepest part of my mind."

"Okay, that's good." James let out a breath of relief, "It would be really awkward if he sees us."

"Surprisingly, he wants us together, minus the things we do, he thinks we're a perfect match.." Lyra giggled.

"Good to know my future son approves of me." He smiled, amused.

----

"Hi Reggie." She greeted him with a kiss on his cheeks,

"Lyra! Thank Merlin! I was so worried! What happened?" He demanded,

"You know, some Death Eater attacks." She waved it off, "Anyways, there's something you should know."

"First of all, Ly, that is not 'some'! Second of all, you were unconscious for a day! Third of all, Where's my cauldron cakes?" He asked.

"I'll get them later. But you need to know, that um- your mo- Walburga, I mean, was found dead after the attack." Lyra avoided his eyes,

"Wait, really?" He asked with widened eyes. "That's brilliant!" He cheered,

"That's not how you react when you find out someone is dead, Regulus." Lyra face palmed herself,