Ch.19: Tower of Heaven (Part 01)

Start from the beginning

Yuto, Mordred, Martha and Jack packed their bags for three days of sun, sea, refreshing drinks and all-you-can-eat buffets.

After bringing their luggage to their room, a luxuriously furnished quadruple room overlooking the beach, they wore the swimsuits and headed to the beach.

What they did not expect, however, was to also find the Natsu Team who had received the tickets from one of the most elusive members of Fairy Tail, Loke, who actually turned out to be the Celestial Spirit of Leo.

Eventually, what was meant to be a family trip became a holiday with friends, although Fairy Tail considered members of the guild as family members.

The day was quite amusing honestly and it was spent between pleasant activities until someone (Happy and Mordred) had the brilliant idea to put Yuto and Natsu on an air mattress (obviously against their will) and push them off a bit, making them sick from motion sickness.

"Please... let me down..." Natsu groaned as he vomited at sea.

"I think... I die..." Yuto moans in agony.

"Ugh..." Auros moaned because of the motion sickness, "why do I also feel bad even if I am a spiritual entity?"

That was another point. Yuto had learned that he was the first Dragon Slayer in Earthland's history, even before the term itself took on the meaning of "the one who kills dragons".

Auros, the dragon that dwelt inside Yuto, had been the one who grafted the Dragon Seed into Yuto's body, giving him his Dragon Slayer Magic.

At first, Auros remained asleep until the strong desire to protect his beloved ones and the resurgence of his memories had awakened him and now, he had become Yuto's personal mount. However, this made Auros vulnerable to motion sickness.

In a possible Holy Grail War, this would classify Yuto as a Rider Class Servant.

"Mom, why is Dad so sick?" Martha asked confused.

"It's because of the Dragon Slayer Magic," Mordred explained that it was undoubtedly powerful magic, but it caused him sickness every time he got on a means of transport.

Martha looked at her father and seemed fascinated. Her father was like a hero to her and this thanks to the stories that Mordred had often told her.

"Do you think dad can teach me it?" she asked excited to her mother.

But Mordred did not feel the same sense of excitement as her daughter. It was the exact opposite. Although she had no objection that she learned Magecraft, she could not say the same about the Dragon Slayer Magic.

"Is something wrong, Mordred?" Erza asked, noting that the face of the Knight of Treachery had darkened.

"That magic... that stupid magic..." Mordred's voice trembled and her forehead shrank in anger, "that damned magic only caused death and despair to Yuto... to Irene and to all Dragon Slayers... and to Claire"

Everyone watched her silently. Reading the atmosphere, they understood that it was better not to ask any more questions, also because the waves were taking Natsu and Yuto to offshore.

After Mordred and the others brought Yuto and Natsu back to shore and giving them time to recover from the motion sickness, Natsu decided to pull a bad joke on Gray by depriving him of his swimsuit.

"GIVE ME BACK IT, NATSU!" Gray screamed, as he used Happy to cover his nakedness.

Mordred and Yuto make sure that Martha and Jack did not see that scene.

"Come and get it if you want!" Natsu laughed zealously.

Happy cried with disgust when he came into contact with Gray's private parts.